You are a...

Human 0.44871794871795 44.9% [ 35 ]
Alien 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 3 ]
Friend 0.32051282051282 32.1% [ 25 ]
Foe 0.051282051282051 5.1% [ 4 ]
POLL WHORE! 0.14102564102564 14.1% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 78 ]
1 2 3 >

Fellow humans, it is time to unite against these aliens beast and mass the crud outta their mother ship.
why?
good question...

why are they selling their own drink which will turn a human into one of their own?
answer is easy, what they wish to do is replace our poplution with theirs and make us their servents, those who do not turn successfully, get guted and send back to their homeworld as flesh meat which will be eaten by their poplution. those who didn't get turn will either be fresh meat or be looked upon like an animal at a zoo. however; their main goal is to weaken our military forces and have an easy victory over us.

Are we to let these monster take us without a fight? come, and join me in this fight against these creatures.
we're humans, not animals, our powerful humanity will guide us through the day and like the stars!
our distiny will shine forever more.

those of you that have drinken that disgusting drink they called soda should drink red bino.
only the good old taste of red bino can turn aliens back to humans.

Join this movement right now.

Our spies have found this in their base! What to make of it, you decide

User Image

First step of their plan, capture Santa. THOSE MONSTERS!

Below is my other thread:JOIN THE ARMY!

You're posting plans for destroying the aliens.
In an alien spaceship.
Wow, that's...smart.
And mean * holding 44. DE*
Former Gaian Military Academy
Student... I'm Working alone fighting
pepole who will kill the zergs like im saying
we dont know if they are dead yet..
Did I see a Stargate in those blueprints?
ai! Whatever i can do to help! *sells bonds*

we are the new millenium's daughters of liberty. But this time it's the whole world!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Zurgs will rule you!!! Your puny planet cant stand to the Zurgs muhahaha we are even turning your kind into Zurgs!!!!! Were soo sexy like that

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

9,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
Ha!!! Puny human brains ...... you miss interpret our plans!!!! You make us laff we shall give gallons of ZURG to the fat man you call SANTA and youll all wake up to a christmas suprise as he gave you ZURG in your sleep....try to reverse the side effects muhahaha .... First we need to get rid of GAMBINOS DRINK
Dude, Have you SEEN the pet bowl the Zurg are giving out to humans who agree to bow to them!?!? Like I would totaly KILL for one of those! But I'll just take the easyer path and just give up my freedom
Suzy Mizuno
Dude, Have you SEEN the pet bowl the Zurg are giving out to humans who agree to bow to them!?!? Like I would totaly KILL for one of those! But I'll just take the easyer path and just give up my freedom

This is the only slightly smart human I've found, fore she sees that fighting us is useless! And its far easyer to just bow to us
THOSE BASTARDS

Dapper Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

:rolf: They're gonna probe Santa!

This message has been brought to you by your friendly neighborhood art circle.
Sharingan_Eye
Fellow humans, it is time to unite against these aliens beast and mass the crud outta their mother ship.
why?
good question...

why are they selling their own drink which will turn a human into one of their own?
answer is easy, what they wish to do is replace our poplution with theirs and make us their servents, those who do not turn successfully, get guted and send back to their homeworld as flesh meat which will be eaten by their poplution. those who didn't get turn will either be fresh meat or be looked upon like an animal at a zoo. however; their main goal is to weaken our military forces and have an easy victory over us.

Are we to let these monster take us without a fight? come, and join me in this fight against these creatures.
we're humans, not animals, our powerful humanity will guide us through the day and like the stars!
our distiny will shine forever more.

those of you that have drinken that disgusting drink they called soda should drink red bino.
only the good old taste of red bino can turn aliens back to humans.

Join this movement right now.

Our spies have found this in their base! What to make of it, you decide

User Image

First step of their plan, capture Santa. THOSE MONSTERS!

Below is my other thread:JOIN THE ARMY!

Dapper Lunatic

theangel1
Sharingan_Eye
-firtspost-

rofl AHAHAHAHAHA. Nublette. heart
Can you not think of anyhting USEFUL to say, as so you must quote the front page inorder to look intelegent?

My good man, that is called "SPAM".

This message has been brought to you by your friendly neighborhood art circle.
What if they turned Santa into an Alien and on christmas eve when everyone gathers around him he becomes a focus point for a Mass abduction to the Zurg home world. sweatdrop It's a little strectched but it could happen. and the plans do look alot like a stargate....( Oooh maybe we'll get to visit the Zurg home world and walka round like we do on Gaia.

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Well i am human!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items