YES YES YES! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Hiel 11! 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 20 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Your choice. mad
Meanie! domokun
Cobalt
Meanie! domokun
The true meanies are those that do not join the side of 11!

But do not frett your deaths will be swift and soon! mad
o___o .... -protects 02-

Dedicated Genius

Dale The Earth Bender
Cobalt
Meanie! domokun

O.o when did you join 11?

Edit: Hey britt XD
[.Britt.]
o___o .... -protects 02-
I planned on killing you, but 11 will instead.

you should feel honoured. mad
Dale The Earth Bender
[.Britt.]
o___o .... -protects 02-
I planned on killing you, but 11 will instead.

you should feel honoured. mad

=_=; -Kicks-
EndOsiris
Dale The Earth Bender
Cobalt
Meanie! domokun

After being rejected by 02, I was a mess then I found 11. He was so great and powerfull I wanted some of that, so I turned most of my rejection into hate and asked to join him, he quickly turned me from an empty stupid shell, to an all powerfull gloruious being.

Hail 11.

@ britt: your puny kicks hurt me no longer, your death will come soon enough once 11 starts killing stuff. mad
Dale The Earth Bender
Cobalt
Meanie! domokun

11 is evil! scream
You have issues. o.o

Dedicated Genius

Dale The Earth Bender
EndOsiris
Dale The Earth Bender
Cobalt
Meanie! domokun

After being rejected by 02, I was a mess then I found 11. He was so great and powerfull I wanted some of that, so I turned most of my rejection into hate and asked to join him, he quickly turned me from an empty stupid shell, to an all powerfull gloruious being.

Hail 11.

@ britt: your puny kicks hurt me no longer, your death will come soon enough once 11 starts killing stuff. mad

OMGWFTBBQ?!

You shall not succeed!

Puts on Battle Gear*

Blessed Waffles

02 hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment from 11 and the lot of you followers of the Almighty 11-sama-chan-desu-kawaii-pink-bento-boxu-kun.

Maybe you should stop blindly doing wha you think 11 would approve of. Chances are, he'll get what's coming to him, and so will the lot of you who think they're doing something that makes them that much greater in 11's eyes.

It doesn't make you cool, it just makes you blindly idiotic. You have no reason to hate 02 except for the fact that 11 thinks she's incredibly stupid. Don't forget that MOTHER is the one in charge of her children, and you are nothing more than 11's PAWN.
.Really Jacked Up.
02 hasn't done anything to deserve this kind of treatment from 11 and the lot of you followers of the Almighty 11-sama-chan-desu-kawaii-pink-bento-boxu-kun.

Maybe you should stop blindly doing wha you think 11 would approve of. Chances are, he'll get what's coming to him, and so will the lot of you who think they're doing something that makes them that much greater in 11's eyes.

It doesn't make you cool, it just makes you blindly idiotic. You have no reason to hate 02 except for the fact that 11 thinks she's incredibly stupid. Don't forget that MOTHER is the one in charge of her children, and you are nothing more than 11's PAWN.

You win. ;] heart
Yeh, 11 is a jerk.
He's EVIL...
Seriously, I should work with that guy!

But, anyway...
i'm trying to find 09 for 02. If you have any information on the wherebouts of 09 or the infamous Doughboy, please contact me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff