Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. 3nodding how are u doing? i hope you have better luck then ur already having helping santa! ur doing a great job. KEEP it up cool 4laugh 4laugh
I love you 02! whee heart
Thanks for saving Christmas!
Yesyes. Of course!
You rule, 02! And your so cute in that! And I feel comfortable saying that although I'm male but I'm still Zurg!

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
02, you've got to be the most awesome Zurg I've seen since this whole thing started. ^-^ You've officially turned me into a Zurg supporter!

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I'd have to say, I'm glad to see there's some one like 02 out here... I was gone for a while, not able to see what happened to 09... I hope we can get this situation more under control.

Beloved Lover

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

I was kind of non existant in this until I found 02 just recently. I'm glad I helped him with his deliveries ^-^

6,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hope you're all right 02~!
[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro my f..furendo ~~~

me been vary busee once me start help saanta and me sowee me no check this purace many as me shood >.<;
this purace is me home and where me heart is ~~ cos my close...est f...f..furendo here =D me like be here vary much, but dureeng xmas, me wanna help saanta and deleeva as many gift to huumaan. so me spend more time on ev..v...ent purace.

me of cos come home to here a lot more after all work done and ask saanta to fix brother 9 ^O^

There is no need to APOLOGIZE! You spotted a civilian in need and you helped him to the best of your ABILITIES! For this, Cannoli commends you!

Good work, EXTRATERRESTRIAL citizen!
surprised
All right. I just drank Zurg Energy Juice. What am I supposed to do now?
Hi #2!
*huggles*
Happy belated New Year!

Fashionable Lunatic

9,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Its alright 02 we understand you have more important things to do and are worried about many things, just keep us in your heart and we will be happy!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff