Welcome to Gaia! ::

i cant remember what lvl it is but the important thing to do is kill zombies and buy the guide to kill the zombies better biggrin
I loved this game, the most zombies i ever killed on the 3-day mode was over 54,000. so now its megaman's fun time zobie killing adventer. the bosses are like 2 hit kills with this thing. fun times. sweatdrop
Everyone likes dead rising.
thats actually quite oveius capton oveius there isn't mutch that you cant like about this game othere than the aming with guns and the uber fine print.
well those and the story line could be abit better.
other than that it's great entertainment.
well now that i menson it Capcom always did have some trubble with most of those things in there other games...
awell selavi.... i think rolleyes confused
yey ! DEAD RISING!!!!
Fi Kiwazori
Man I went out and bought it, thinking it would be a great game, and it is really fun till the stupid convicts come out. How do convicts get a hummer with a 50 cal. into a mall? And after you kill them, how do they re-spawn?

*growls in frustration* Just a lot of the game makes no sense....yes Irealize there are zombies but still. The save system sucks, though I really love the way you level.

The only other complaint I have is the dialogue. When playing on a small screen you can't read it, and they don't say it out loud, which is very annoying.

Though the game can be very fun, itcan also be a pain in the wazzoo!

If you think the Convicts are a pain in the wazoo, wait until you have to deal with the special forces mad , they're crawling around the while mall with the helicopters that alarm once they see tyou and shoot you with their turrets, and especially in overtime mode, where you have to go around the whole mall and get ingredients with the Special Forces on your back! The hardest part about the special forces was unlocking the megaman boots! You couldn't even get captured at all, or you can't get the boots at all! The good thing is that you can easily kill them with the disembowel, face crusher, etc. But they carry around machineguns, and usually travel in packs, so the only way to get past that overtime mode is to turn into Sam Fisher lol.
Dead Rising Rules! Dead Rising gives way more zombies to kill than Resident Evil, but the zombies in Dead Rising are easier to kill, so yeah. Best WEapon in Dead Rising is the Small Chainsaw and the Real Mega Blaster, but I'd rather stick with the Small Chainsaw because the REal Mega Blaster only kills one zombie per shot, I thought the mega blaster would make a huge explosion but it didn't but it's still a good gun though.

User Image
Fi Kiwazori
Man I went out and bought it, thinking it would be a great game, and it is really fun till the stupid convicts come out. How do convicts get a hummer with a 50 cal. into a mall? And after you kill them, how do they re-spawn?

*growls in frustration* Just a lot of the game makes no sense....yes Irealize there are zombies but still. The save system sucks, though I really love the way you level.

The only other complaint I have is the dialogue. When playing on a small screen you can't read it, and they don't say it out loud, which is very annoying.

Though the game can be very fun, itcan also be a pain in the wazzoo!
To let you know, i read in a magazine that the game is meant for hi def t.v.s which is why the subtitles are so small
Own it and my friend right beside me is playing it right now!
that game is soo fun. i like chopping the zombies and the cultists up with the swords from the sword shop. using the shot gun is fun too razz
ive beat it twice
cool
it was soooooo easy im to pro
It can be truely addicting to people...I have to juggle inbetween the Computer and the Xbox 360 at my friend's house...mmm...Zombait good...
i have...i alos whatched my bro beat it, it rocks
questing nitemare parasol
User Image

ive played it once or twice, but i mostly watched my brother play it. I think they need to make a second one....i sort of left us hangen :yes i watched the credits and continued playing till the real end:

User Image

questing nitemare parasol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas