Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Hunter

who Has played DEADRISING.
I have too
me too but ondly on a demo though^^ but i really wanna play the full version^^
Man I went out and bought it, thinking it would be a great game, and it is really fun till the stupid convicts come out. How do convicts get a hummer with a 50 cal. into a mall? And after you kill them, how do they re-spawn?

*growls in frustration* Just a lot of the game makes no sense....yes Irealize there are zombies but still. The save system sucks, though I really love the way you level.

The only other complaint I have is the dialogue. When playing on a small screen you can't read it, and they don't say it out loud, which is very annoying.

Though the game can be very fun, itcan also be a pain in the wazzoo!
Fi Kiwazori
Man I went out and bought it, thinking it would be a great game, and it is really fun till the stupid convicts come out. How do convicts get a hummer with a 50 cal. into a mall? And after you kill them, how do they re-spawn?

*growls in frustration* Just a lot of the game makes no sense....yes Irealize there are zombies but still. The save system sucks, though I really love the way you level.

The only other complaint I have is the dialogue. When playing on a small screen you can't read it, and they don't say it out loud, which is very annoying.

Though the game can be very fun, itcan also be a pain in the wazzoo!

solution to all ure problems : convicts - at the very start of the game (the first time you see zombies up close n personal) in the mall, when all the zombies break in, one of the men they kill has a shotgun, its under a pile of zombies near the steps on the right but once u get it hold onto it until u meet the convicts, u can get a good 3-4 kills out of the convicts with it cos all u do is kill the guy at the back and take the big machinegun and use that to kil everything.

and u can turn the dialogue volume up i think, most games u can so u better be able to, and if its already on full then turn your other volumes down and turn the tv up smile

oh and for easy traveling, go underground and get the key like straight away, the underground is very easy to maneuvre and seein as theres a car at pretty much all the entrances lifes a lot easier down there (my point being you can use this to travel about underground and find a door routing up thats right next to a save point

hope that helped razz

Familiar Hunter

I just dislike Otis. That's all I'm saying about that.
ok first rush to the ammo depo and when i meen rush i meen egnoring the zombies (mostly), the two old people on the roof and practicly roadding to the depo. that will solve many problems in the begining. 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding
secondly im woundering how all the car got in there in the first place its completly seeled off...
threed *spoiler* how did the zombie get in the copper???
lastly i was hopping to kill otus in his sleep .... that rude ... burning_eyes

Familiar Hunter

Otis is killable in the Infinity Mode.

*spoiler(?) in white*

As for the zombie, I guess the pilot neglected to check to see that the roof he was on was zombie free.
well when i got to infinent mode, that was no small task, that some "suvivers" were back for blood. you had a need to feed. domokun domokun domokun
I have sweatdrop
JUST BOUGHT IT AN HOUR AGO
I love Dead Rising the two fun things i do on it is spit and put the fring pan in the microwave then hit zombies with it lol
its a great game. you get some really cool moves at lvl 50
what level do you get disembowel?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas