Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome! Relax and have fun!

I will 0.71929824561404 71.9% [ 287 ]
*scoffs* humans... 0.28070175438596 28.1% [ 112 ]
Total Votes:[ 399 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 55 56 57

lol, knock on wood xd i still sick crying staying home from school today 3nodding

Fashionable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Megathread 100
ha, poor you. i'm still sick. *collapes* damn coughing.
hope you get better ^^

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Dark Thi3f
hope you get better ^^

Looking cool there! I want to get the falcon...but I need to wait for it to go down in price at the end of the month...when theyr'e around 8-9k.
thank you mrgreen you look pretty snazzy yourself whee all matching and stuff ^^
how much for some zurgnog it sounds good

Fashionable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Megathread 100
*goes in back and brings our zurgnog* it's left over from christmas, but it should still be good...... if it was ever really good to begin with that is.

Fashionable Lunatic

11,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Megathread 100
*sniffs drink* yeah....... i wouldn't recommend it.

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
n8ive_boy40
how much for some zurgnog it sounds good

Oh my. A boy out of nowhere! And I haven't posted here in forever..and it brings back memories... Our zurgnog is like... REALLY old. I wouldn't recomend it...this place is old and falling apart as it is.

Speaking of memories, look what I found on my computer. Ian back when he actually RAN HIS STORE!

User Image
*sigh* it seems like the stores looked cooler like that sad and it has been a while, i'm so used to seeing a cat now lol xd

well anyway, hello how ya doing? ^^ long time no see

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
The only thing that was inconvenient about the old stores were that you couldn't sort by type, like "pants" or "accessories" and you had to scroll through them all.

Poor Ian. The sad thing is, most of the newer people don't even realize
1) who Ian is
2) That he ran the Barton Boutique

eek I kind of forgot this thread for a while, then I remembered it, so I came back. I can't believe someone actually ordered Zurgnog.
lol woo old moldy zurgnog sweatdrop

got my hair cut yay ^^ i got bangs, woo, kinda anime japaneseish hairstyle type thing whee was a big change for me cuz i'm usually really cautious about what i do with my hair sweatdrop

ya...darn new people xd but true...where'd Ian go anyway? O_o

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Dark Thi3f
lol woo old moldy zurgnog sweatdrop

got my hair cut yay ^^ i got bangs, woo, kinda anime japaneseish hairstyle type thing whee was a big change for me cuz i'm usually really cautious about what i do with my hair sweatdrop

ya...darn new people xd but true...where'd Ian go anyway? O_o

cool. I'm scared to do anything TOO dramatic to my hair. I've had too many haircuts that left me looking like a weird femenin BOY. (and not in the cute anime sense)
crying

I THINK Ian is in the hospital or ran away after being in the hospital and hasn't been seen since.
o eek hmm, must have missed that part lol...i wonder if he's ever gonna run the store again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff