Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wish you the best of luck, 02. I hope everything gets better for you soon. 3nodding I'm rooting for you.
Higurashi Tsunami
Wish you the best of luck, 02. I hope everything gets better for you soon. 3nodding I'm rooting for you.

We all wish that for our friend 02 cause we all like 02 biggrin
Hello Narf,

Yes, Flarn has changed... and as you've been probably already told, his memory was erased, but I believe that it is not completely gone.
I wish you good luck searching for Santa.
Please be careful, Narf... We don't want to see you get hurt.

Hopefully everything will be okay...
Watashi-Wa-Wasurenai_1
Higurashi Tsunami

True, true. 3nodding

Romantic Shopper

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
We all believe in you, 02. If anyone can find Santa, you can. Just be careful, though - 06 has done something to Santa, and it isn't a good thing. I don't think Santa would hurt someone as kind and gentle as you, but if anything bad happens, try and get away quickly. None of us want to see you hurt.

Remember... we love you.
Higurashi Tsunami
Watashi-Wa-Wasurenai_1
Higurashi Tsunami

True, true. 3nodding

yup *hugs 02* We will protect you!
Good luck finding Santa, 02. Santa is a pretty awesome guy. Please stay safe in your quest, though. We would all be devestated if anything happened to you heart

*hugs 02* Good luck Finding the jolly man!
[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro ~
sankyu for wish me safe ^______^ me supa lobu my furendo. ^_^

me like huumaan. even brother 9 say no tok to huumaan, me no listen. razz now me will find saanta. me need him to fix brother 9 back fo me. saanta can do anysing. many many people tell me that.

..... pora bear pulace is noth pole? @_@;; me...no know how to go there >.<;;;; me go there by mistake >.<;;;;;;;

haar ro, chu~
re...re...sist...ance can fix brother 9? what that is? mediceen? @___@

You'll reach the north pole by going North from here, do you know what north is? like on a compass? And you can't miss santa, he's big and wears a red and white suit, with a white beard. We all love you 02, if you ever need help, we're here for you!!
Good luck 02!

Salty Sweetheart

11,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500
Aww 02. That seems terrible! Your brothers don't want you seeing human friends either? Maybe they want to protect you, but..... crying

I think santa may be able to help. Santa is a kind man.
Flarn has turned to the mean side! We must protect 02
Oooh, 02!! Take me with you!! Let me go with you to see Santa, I've..never seen him personally myself. .. redface and..I wouldn't mind going with you! redface
I wish you luck 02!!
mrgreen
02, we will always protect you. We will handle everything and make everything right and to get 09's memories back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff