Welcome to Gaia! ::

oh ! red bino no work on us, grav..v.e crying me trai drink befo, but me no tun huumaan T__T ......... ah! shhhhh no tell brothers or mother :> me trai be huumaan during horroweeng ^_^;;; me wanted to trai huumaan cloths ^__^;;;;; but red bino no work on me >.<; sankyu tho.

huumaan cloth so puretty and kewl =D

oh..... me no know that turina. so res..sis..t..ansu good furendo biggrin resi.. hm... can me call you group resetie? me can not say long word well, turina >.<; oh.. the hole time me was with pora bear minis.... saanta was near? >.< neuuuuu.
sankyu =D

me know, metal.otaku. brothers wierd latery. O_o;;; and mother no tell me a lot. wierd O_O;

freya can tell me what saanta really is ? and me hear he give gift to eburyone in one day O_o; how he do that? he have fly ve..v...v..beheecule too? but eben with it, that's so much work @_@
Aw I'm sorry you couldn't turn human. Don't worry we won't tell. ^^ Can't you still wear clothes as a Zurg though?

Just try not to start acting weird too. x.x We don't want you to get mean like 09, which is why you should try to stay away from your brothers...probably mother too.

Santa uses a magic sleigh to give out all the gifts. 3nodding That's how he does it, it's really cool. But to get a gift from Santa you have to be good or you won't get anything but coal. You don't have to worry about that though because you're always so nice.

Eloquent Lightbringer

[NPC] alien_ufo_02
oh ! red bino no work on us, grav..v.e crying me trai drink befo, but me no tun huumaan T__T ......... ah! shhhhh no tell brothers or mother :> me trai be huumaan during horroweeng ^_^;;; me wanted to trai huumaan cloths ^__^;;;;; but red bino no work on me >.<; sankyu tho.

oh..... me no know that turina. so res..sis..t..ansu good furendo biggrin resi.. hm... can me call you group resetie? me can not say long word well, turina >.<; oh.. the hole time me was with pora bear minis.... saanta was near? >.< neuuuuu.
sankyu =D

me know, metal.otaku. brothers wierd latery. O_o;;; and mother no tell me a lot. wierd O_O;

freya can tell me what saanta really is ? and me hear he give gift to eburyone in one day O_o; how he do that? he have fly ve..v...v..beheecule too? but eben with it, that's so much work @_@

You can call it whatever you want, 02. And yes, resetie is a group of good furendo.
[NPC] alien_ufo_02

sankyu =D

Well, Santa is this big red guy who on Christmas, which is Decmeber 25, give all the nice little boys and girls presents! His flying vehicle has reindeer on it. It's an animal. 3nodding
They can fly, just like you!

Eloquent Lightbringer

Santa is very nice. He is a furendo to all of the little children and gives them toys!
I'm sure he can help you, 02. 3nodding
[NPC] alien_ufo_02

sankyu =D

If you wait until christmas 02, you can ask santa to help you. smile

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
Santa is a really nice man. Well, last year, he wasn't nice. sweatdrop But that's Jack's fault. Now he's nice again.

He has a flying vehicle called a sleigh. It's made out of wood, methinks. These animals called reindeer, animals with horns and look like skinny horsies, drag it through the sky. I never knew how he could deliver presents so quickly though.

Eloquent Lightbringer

Yeah, Santa will help!
But until Christmas? That's too long! We have to help 09 and 02 now! Maybe we can go with 02 to the North Pole! We can bring water meat and sweaters and stuff for the trip!

I'll do anything to help my furendo. 3nodding
Indeed, can we help you in any way at all 02?
02 i would help if i could but i dont know how all i can do is wish you stay safe

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
we are here to help you 02! but watch out! Santa might be a little wary now. 06 did something to Santa and he might not be the way he was! But Santa loves everybody so hopefully it's all ok!
[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro ~
sankyu for wish me safe ^______^ me supa lobu my furendo. ^_^

me like huumaan. even brother 9 say no tok to huumaan, me no listen. razz now me will find saanta. me need him to fix brother 9 back fo me. saanta can do anysing. many many people tell me that.

..... pora bear pulace is noth pole? @_@;; me...no know how to go there >.<;;;; me go there by mistake >.<;;;;;;;

haar ro, chu~
re...re...sist...ance can fix brother 9? what that is? mediceen? @___@

Awww you are so cute trying to help your brother! *Huggles* heart heart heart
I'm glad you're okay, 02. I was getting worried. heart

To find the North Pole just fly north. It's at the very top of Gaia. 3nodding
[NPC] alien_ufo_02

sankyu =D

Awww so cute! Please be careful 02! no one wants to see you get hurt or start crying! we all like you!

Hey 02 wanna know a neat fact! My name means I don't forget!! and I know I don't forget how sweet you are!

(actually the Wa is supposed to be spelled HA but pronounced WA. and Wasureru is the word for to forget, but my name is in context and stuff)

Eloquent Lightbringer

Oh, 02...! Your cuteness and niceness makes me cry... But it's not bad, 02! You didn't make me sad, you made me happy! And now I have a special nickname... Turina!

Oh, 02, we all love you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces