Welcome to Gaia! ::

You're right lil buddy, and I'm going to help. I'm going on a quest to get 09 beck to normal. Being the new 09 has been fun and all, but this has to stop.

Anybody want to help me?
[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro f..f..furendo~
a huumaan furendo tell me saanta give gift to huumaan long ago. make ther wish come t..tru. so me wish "me want brother 9 back. me miss brother 9 he nice to me. bring back brother 9 p..pureesu" me no know saanta can make good thing happen. brother 9 did come back =D so me want to thank saanta

but... when me see him again f...f..finally, he.... different @_@;;;;;
look diff..f..erent.
tok different.
and he not nice to me no more @_@;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
he ev..v..en tell me no see huumaan no more T_______________T

something w..w..wr..wr....ong when saanta bring back him maybe? @_@ maybe saanta hit brother 9's head on wall when he bring brother 9? so me look for saanta but can no find him. me need see saanta so me can ask to fix brother 9 @____@ anyone seen saanta anywhere?

oh..... hm... no tell brother 9 me here... >_>;;
why many brothers tell me no see huumaan furendo? >..<;;; me no like !

Snata isn't the best of guys, he calls everyone a Hoe, 3 TIMES!! and he messes up the roof and leaves raindeer crud all over it, and he even forgets his own daughters birthday! crying I mean, I'm his daughter, he has to rember my birth day T___T
destroy the aliens before they destroy us
Dz18
destroy the aliens before they destroy us

*probes* Why would we want to hurt you? All we want is santa, then we will be on our way. Oh and 02, don't go into towns.... ever again, I witnessed 12 being taken away by 09 and 06 just stay here and we will keep you safe
D: I'm so sorry, 02! They may not like you for getting close to us, but we'll get close to you no matter what! o: Saaaaay...Maybe you could join the resistance! Then you'd get back at your brothers and mother...AND we may be able to cure Flarn!

Eloquent Lightbringer

Awww... 02, you poor thing! Please be safe! Don't let your brothers see you! Don't forget to bring enough watermeat for your trip! And say hi to the pora bears for me.

Please be safe!
Your furendo, Trina
haar ro ~
sankyu for wish me safe ^______^ me supa lobu my furendo. ^_^

me like huumaan. even brother 9 say no tok to huumaan, me no listen. razz now me will find saanta. me need him to fix brother 9 back fo me. saanta can do anysing. many many people tell me that.

..... pora bear pulace is noth pole? @_@;; me...no know how to go there >.<;;;; me go there by mistake >.<;;;;;;;

haar ro, chu~
re...re...sist...ance can fix brother 9? what that is? mediceen? @___@
[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro ~

me like huumaan. even brother 9 say no tok to huumaan, me no listen. razz now me will find saanta. me need him to fix brother 9 back fo me. saanta can do anysing. many many people tell me that.

..... pora bear pulace is noth pole? @_@;; me...no know how to go there >.<;;;; me go there by mistake >.<;;;;;;;

haar ro, chu~

It is called Red Bino, go to the Barton Boutique in Barton town, it is 50 gold. I can give you it if you wish smile Don't get caught like the others, you are my fav alien. :3 If you get caught I will do some slicing.

Eloquent Lightbringer

[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro ~

haar ro, chu~

Resistance is a whole bunch of furendos that want to help 09 and stop your mean brothers from hurting you. And the North pole is very far up. Just go up and up until you get into the cold place you were at with the pora bears.
And if you want, I'll give you sweaters and water meat if I have any.
And we like you too, 02. It makes me happy to know that you like us... =D Please be safe!
[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro ~

haar ro, chu~

Just be careful about 09 ok 02? smile
We wouldn't want you to get hurt~
Aw...Don;t worry 09's going to be fine, he just needs time to remember all of his friends after mother made him forget. 3nodding

And just like everyone's said, watch out for you brothers. They've had...o.o REALLY short fuses lately. Everyone want you to stay safe.

4,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
super safe. Watch out in towns 02. They goin curazee there.

Eloquent Lightbringer

Yeah, we just want you to be safe, 02.
We all love you so much!
Please be careful, 02, because I wouldn't be able to stand a life without me furendo!
Be careful 02, there's no telling what this 09 will do to you if he catches you being friends with gaians

Eloquent Lightbringer

Oh, 02... You are so adorable and innocent... It so good to see a Zurg like you... I want to hug you so bad, but your brothers might get mad, and I don't want to get you in trouble...

I supa lobu me furendo 02!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces