Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Lover

9,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Millionaire 200
Poor 02 ;3; . Please keep safe from all of your brothers and I support you as being Santa all the way >: D ! GO 02 !
Well, maybe if us Gaians could get Santa back into his body and show him 02 doesn't mean any harm, maybe he'll help us?

I mean, look at us Gaians. We haven't been naughty this year, have we? I know I haven't. I've been a good little Gaian, especially since I'm trying to help Santa and save the children of Gaia.

We need him around... and we want you around 02!
Thank you for all of your help in saving christmas #02!
Yup we all love you 02! We are all cheering for you and will do anything we can to help you. What ever you need from us just name it ok?
Kailay
Yup we all love you 02! We are all cheering for you and will do anything we can to help you. What ever you need from us just name it ok?

she is right
Kailay

Couldn't have said it better myself. ^^
See 02 everyone agrees. Unfortunately, I have to go bed. We Gaians need sleep. I dont know if your kind sleeps, but we Gaians need to sleep to regain our energy. But do not worry, I will be back tomorrow. I promise. Take care of yourself 02 and be careful. *gives 02 a hug* and here you can take my pixie fairy to keep you company and protect you. Her name is Pixie Fairy (oddly enough) and she is real nice. She will fly back to me tomorrow so you don't have to worry about giving her back. Ok, goodnight 02! I'll see you tomorrow! Good luck!

O.G. Noob

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Flatterer 200
Gp back to Zurg you aliens... I truly have no real problem with you guys and your ok but your ruining everything. turning snata into a cow, making ron bruise appear and other junk!
Iro Sennin
Gp back to Zurg you aliens... I truly have no real problem with you guys and your ok but your ruining everything. turning snata into a cow, making ron bruise appear and other junk!

The Zurg didn't make Ron Bruise appear. >.>

And I do believe switching Santa's mind into a cow's body was an accident.

Also, they aren't ruining everything. The only thing they've messed up was Christmas, but like he said, we can handle it. 02 can too!
02 i promise you as a member of the resistance we will help 09 he will bring him back i fight for him and his sacrafice for us he will be good again!
02, I think it's a very kind and noble thing you're going, trying to help Santa. I hope I can help you in some way. If there is anything I can do to assist you, let me know.
^_^ Hey 02! I just wanted to say that I thought your new Santa outfit was awesome! ^_^

Take care! smile
YAY go 02~! You're the only one left in your family who really understands the meaning of Christmas. It's not just a human holiday, it's not even just a holiday. It's sharing and giving and helping others around us...no matter who they are. I think you're the smartest out of all of your siblings 3nodding
ROROROROROROROROROROROROROROR

Engrish.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas