Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was getting worried about you 02! I'm glad you're safe. :3 You should look for little pointed-ear men and women. Those are elves. Santa lives on Candy Cane Lane. You can see his workshop if you get a hawk-eye view, which means you fly high into the sky and look down. :3 Hopes this helps!

PS: I'll always wear blue for you 02. It brings good luck to me.

Eloquent Lightbringer

I'll always think of you when I see water meat, 02! And insectors!

Romantic Shopper

9,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Friendly 100
Look for a mooing Santa or a cow that says "Ho ho ho," okay, 02? Either one will do. His body and mind are separated and need to be found quickly.
[NPC] alien_ufo_02
haar ro furendo ~

huf huf. me go noth polle fast. long time ebureewere, but sanks to cele..ste cha...an..tecler me go back to the noth polle and look for saanta. but me no find saanta @_@ me go ebureewere. ev.ev...eben under the water, but no saanta there @_____________@

me really need to see saanta crying me no greedie. me only gonna ask to fix my brother 9 if saanta finish his deleev..ery to people.

neu...... >.<;;;;;;;;;

oh sankyu ebureeone for kind...ness. ^____________^

me no stop, keep look for saanta =D

Hi! how are you 02?
Oh 02...

It's OK...09 will be...alwrite. Mother..has jst helped him get a bit better. Santa will be alwrite as well...Your first Krismas in Gaia will be your best. Don't worry. You're furendos are here four you. 3nodding

7,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Generous 100
You'll find him 02, i know you will! He wears alot of red! Keep that in mind while looking for him. He has a white beard and wears lots of red, and useualy has a big sack on his back. Good luck 02!
O crap Santa isn't at the North Pole at all, he's in a pasteur somewhere in Nebraska eating grass. How is 02 ever going to find him? How is ANYBODY going to find him? I wonder if Jack could help? Jack has Santa-like powers, afterall!
I hope your able to help your brother very soon. Then you too can have your first and happy Chistmas here at Gaia!

Angelic Blob

i would avoid 09 right now 02

go fishing or bug catching.
This is so weird... ... That doesn't matter. What matters is that 02 finds Santa and remembers. 3nodding

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
poor little thing neutral

i wish i could huge you for cheering you up a little.
Anyway everything will turn fine ^_^
*Hugs 02* You are so sweet
Hey 02. you should probably pick up as hany cows as possible. one of them might be santa. and be sure to find his body too! *hugs 02*
Good luck #2 we all love you and we will protect you no matter what.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff