e________o

noo! not my heart! *dies* 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
ahaha. i agree with you... i kinda like tsubasa chronicle.. but now its going to be in america... its going to suck if it happen to be on cartoonnetwork or something... im going to be sooo mad... aha.
the events are... blah.... i miss the zurg one bc it actually made sense and stuff... plus.. all the twist about them.
It kept you guessing and on edge. Yea, I read the manga. ^^ I've read all the ones released so far, so I was super excited when I found out it was a quest on gaia. I found out about it from a forum I was in. I was cruising around when all of a sudden, someone had a Mokona hat on. My reaction: "O.O Omg, that looks like...." (mokona XD) So, I ran around the site trying to figure out what the hat really was and how to get one, and I found out it did have to do with mokona, hopped up and down in a happy fit of hysterics, then immediately went to the quest to get my own! And yea, it would suck if it was on toonami. It doesn't belong there. But, where else would it be? At least the animation doesn't look cheesy and cheap. That's what I was afraid of (I've only ever read the manga, not seen a clip of the show). It happens to a lot of manga gone animes. At least, in my opinion.

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
is it me... or all the topics in this place seem....dead
Yea, they are. Mine died awhile ago, I'm contemplating on whether or not I should just shut it down. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff