GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Hey all, popping through.
hey y'all!! how's life? I'd like to join too plz... 3nodding
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=21666909& go here and join the disco cops. for the next few days, anyone who joins will start out as sergaunt, the highest rank besides mine.
May I join?

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
checking in again...thread's slowed down and this be the true origional...sort of.
Dakota S
May I join?

also can we be allies? I am also protecting 02 I lead Santa's Army. If any questions pm me

9,750 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Elocutionist 200
*wave* Haven't been here in a while, ne? Well, unfortunately, this time it's for a request to remove my name from the member list. gonk As much as I still support protecting 02, I can't be a part of other organizations as a member of Zurg Hive. I'll still help out and post and stuff, I'm really only leaving in name. 3nodding
Inai
*wave* Haven't been here in a while, ne? Well, unfortunately, this time it's for a request to remove my name from the member list. gonk As much as I still support protecting 02, I can't be a part of other organizations as a member of Zurg Hive. I'll still help out and post and stuff, I'm really only leaving in name. 3nodding

gonk

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
crying crying I truly am sorry, but I also must be removed from the list. I've had it confirmed that I must only belong to ZH, as far as event related groups go. I still supa lobu 02 and all of you!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'll still help out and check in when needed. You guys rock! Pixel....I'm sorry bro.

User Image

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Hey guys, I need to ask a favor. We need to find 02. He may need help. On behalf of Empress 06, please, help us find 02!! This is what the army was formed for!
YAY! Lets find 02!! But first let me join.
O no 02! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh i feel emo now emo
Count me in! I'm a giant present!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas