02 is...

the kewlest! 0.077922077922078 7.8% [ 6 ]
the sweetest! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 22 ]
my furendo! 0.35064935064935 35.1% [ 27 ]
the one I love! <3 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 14 ]
part of the alien conspiracy! 0.1038961038961 10.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

02, Pheone and I love you! Please come talk with us! :0)

.::Edit::. 2/24/07 After hearing that 02 died I just wanted to cry! I'm going to really miss him.

We supa lobu you 02, thank you for being our furendo. We're really going to miss you, and you sweet personality. You'll always been in our hearts, and you'll never be forgotten. Rest in peace 02.
Yes please! heart I missed talking to you in the towns and I don't want to spam your inbox with PMs.
MMmmnk.

02 ~ heart
I know you don't cheat... I was just joking. It's a phrase my family and I use all the time to say basically "darn it you thought of it and I didn't" *laughs* It's kinda fun.

02!!!!!! We love you!!!! (rhyme not intended)
heehee. I really want to learn more about 02. It's kinda become an obsession. Plus, I'd like to help out with Official Info thread. Maybe become an official DC.

*sigh* a girl can dream....
hee, I knew you were joking. that's the problem with type conversations, you miss the tone in people's voices.

EDIT: YAY! Pheone and Fayeth are friends now! blaugh
Pheone
heehee. I really want to learn more about 02. It's kinda become an obsession. Plus, I'd like to help out with Official Info thread. Maybe become an official DC.

*sigh* a girl can dream....

*smiles* I just wanna talk to 02! Bein' on gaia is fun...
gaia is fun. now if we can only get 02 to join in...
Agreed.... that'd be really nice if 02 would talk to us! She's so cute!
so, while we're waiting for 02 to grace us with her presence, tell me more about your character Fayeth.
What do you want to know 'bout her? She's the main character in my story that I'm writing. It's a story that's been in my head for years and I finally wrote 3 chapters of it...though I haven't done much beyond that. I'm happy to have gotten that far though! *smiles*
wow, that's pretty cool! I had a friend who was writing, like, a 5 book story. It was insane. I really admire people who can write. What's her background? What's your faveorite thing about her? How did you come up with her?
Pheone
wow, that's pretty cool! I had a friend who was writing, like, a 5 book story. It was insane. I really admire people who can write. What's her background? What's your faveorite thing about her? How did you come up with her?

Background? Like history? I'm still kind of creating her in a lot of ways, so I'm unsure.

My favorite thing about her? She's me basically... 'cept she has red hair and blonde bangs where as I have blonde hair. I had red hair for a while...but it was annoying to keep coloring my hair. I dunno what my favorite thing is about her. I don't completely know how I came up with her. I draw and part of the time I come up with stories to go with my art. Fayeth is one of those creations. She just got a much longer story and I've continued to draw her for years. :0)
I gotta go here soon, I need to make my dad's b-day dinner...
TrinityFayeth
Pheone

Background? Like history? I'm still kind of creating her in a lot of ways, so I'm unsure.

My favorite thing about her? She's me basically... 'cept she has red hair and blonde bangs where as I have blonde hair. I had red hair for a while...but it was annoying to keep coloring my hair. I dunno what my favorite thing is about her. I don't completely know how I came up with her. I draw and part of the time I come up with stories to go with my art. Fayeth is one of those creations. She just got a much longer story and I've continued to draw her for years. :0)

That's pretty cool! I used to have red hair, except I have brown hair to start with, so I'm sure yours looked more impressive, but yeah, it faded so fast and I got sick of re-coloring it. I even went so far as to make it bubblegum pink, and as bad as it looked when it faded, i'm still pretty proud of it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff