the kewlest! 0.077922077922078 7.8% [ 6 ]
the sweetest! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 22 ]
my furendo! 0.35064935064935 35.1% [ 27 ]
the one I love! <3 0.18181818181818 18.2% [ 14 ]
part of the alien conspiracy! 0.1038961038961 10.4% [ 8 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 >

TrinityFayeth
I gotta go here soon, I need to make my dad's b-day dinner...

oh yeah totally! don't let me keep you!
I love red hair, it's just so annoying that if it's not natural it fades soooooo fast! I've learned to love my natural color though...so I'm sticking with it for a while...
TrinityFayeth
I love red hair, it's just so annoying that if it's not natural it fades soooooo fast! I've learned to love my natural color though...so I'm sticking with it for a while...

my sis is blonde, i really envy it. *shakes fist at all the blondes in the world*
Pheone
TrinityFayeth
I gotta go here soon, I need to make my dad's b-day dinner...

oh yeah totally! don't let me keep you!

okay... I'll go in a minute...
Pheone
TrinityFayeth

my sis is blonde, i really envy it. *shakes fist at all the blondes in the world*

my hair is naturally a dark blonde... :0) You hate me now?

Do you have a myspace?
TrinityFayeth
Pheone
TrinityFayeth

Do you have a myspace?

well....if it's dark, i guess not. i do. i don't update it much. i'll send you the link in a PM. don't want any crazies finding it.
Pheone
TrinityFayeth
Pheone
TrinityFayeth

Do you have a myspace?

well....if it's dark, i guess not. i do. i don't update it much. i'll send you the link in a PM. don't want any crazies finding it.

Okay yay! You don't hate me! *feels much happier*

That makes complete sense. My myspace is set to private so no one crazy can see my info without me letting them(adding them as a friend)!
Yay! now we're myspcae buddies too!
i think i (reluctantly) must get back to my homework. but i'll be back to keep our thread alive!
I'm back! Can't be on for more than a few minutes though... I wish 02 would come! She's so cute!
Ooh Fayeth! I like your new outfit! So cute.

Still waiting for 02 to stop by..... sad
*searches high and low* 02? Where are yooooou????
haar ro ~ treeneetie f...f..fa..yeah...ss
haar ro p....ph..feeo..ne

me like storie @o@ mother tell mee storie when me go sleep long time ago.
[NPC] alien_ufo_02

Awwww. How cute! Mother seems so nice. It's a shame your siblings aren't all a bit kinder, too. They should have listened to Mother more often when they were younger.
[NPC] alien_ufo_02

Hi 02!!!! Yeah I agree, stories are great. My mom used to tell me stories when I was young sometimes. She used to sing to us as well. Did your mom ever sing to you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff