Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to the Twilight Realm where constant twilight encompasses the silent UFO 01

The Zurg have made repeated references to Triangles, I have spawned from [xNPCx] Alone to collect the Triangles within the DARK ENERGY of others, to open the gate to Gaia's end, the Zurg Planet. However I have recently given up that mission

If you wish to know how all this happened, read Alone's journal!

This is now a chat thread
_hunter_thogui
i know what you are looking for *gets on one knee* please miss...let me help you find it. my master can help you in any way nessicary.

Ahh? How can someone like you help me?

@Dalvar: Pepper holds Dark Energy. That Dark Energy molded by certain power can create a Golden power in the Form of a triangle.

Have you not heard of the Imperfect Triangle? The weapon the Hero Moof used to calm the apple wars? Disappointing Dalvar, Alone looked up to you as a very intelligent person....

Codebreaking Cosmonaut

Twilight Alone
_hunter_thogui
i know what you are looking for *gets on one knee* please miss...let me help you find it. my master can help you in any way nessicary.

@Dalvar: Pepper holds Dark Energy. That Dark Energy molded by certain power can create a Golden power in the Form of a triangle.

Have you not heard of the Imperfect Triangle? The weapon the Hero Moof used to calm the apple wars? Disappointing Dalvar, Alone looked up to you as a very intelligent person....
I am intelligent, I just am lacking in knowledge of the art of war.

Wait, looked? What have you done with Alone!?

(( Your font hurts my eyes! XD ))
Dalvar
Twilight Alone
_hunter_thogui

I am intelligent, I just am lacking in knowledge of the art of war.

Wait, looked? What have you done with Alone!?

(( Your font hurts my eyes! XD ))

*holds out palm and a Golden black triangle forms in hand* She was disposed of and her power obtained. Those with Pure Dark Energy are those who possess the power I need and those who get in my way.
"I'll let you know it now." a man stated, his body burning with two separate and equally powerful auras. "I will stop you. Not for peace or to begin a war, but to allow this world to continue on. I will crush you with my own hands." The apparently separate aura swarmed and swished through each other until they formed a silver. Indeed, his soul was giving off Light and Dark Energy.
[ Just Another Face ]
"I'll let you know it now." a man stated, his body burning with two separate and equally powerful auras. "I will stop you. Not for peace or to begin a war, but to allow this world to continue on. I will crush you with my own hands." The apparently separate aura swarmed and swished through each other until they formed a silver. Indeed, his soul was giving off Light and Dark Energy.
My My! I am surprised you were not given one of the keys!
Possibly because yours power is nothing more than ego! It is not true...

Therefore, your existance is a waste of my time!
If you could defeat the keys, then I will see you as a threat.
Griff's body let wasn't letting off pure Dark Energy. No, there was enough light to make his form and aura almost enigmatic in alignment. "I don't care what I need to do, Twilight. I will defeat you. For the sake of Gaia."
Keep dreaming little man.
I now have obtained the Triangle of Power.
"Perhaps you'd be willing to put that sword where your mouth is." Griff stated boldly.
*smiles, licking her flameing sword in a seducive manner* Better? heart
Griff only scowled. "Or how about I drive mine through that throat of yours."
interesting poll! redface
Enough talk, kid.
If you wish to furfill your promise to kill me, then fight me in the Arena after I have obtained the keys.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff