And the stuff. 0.1 10.0% [ 70 ]
Huh? 0.2 20.0% [ 140 ]
No, but I remember the rewrite version! 0.098571428571429 9.9% [ 69 ]
Yes, it was . . .poll whore time! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 700 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 195 196 197 > >> >>> »|

Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
I got 2 sets of cards, but I'm keeping those & giving you the prima guide, which does indeed have pretty pictures, and is valued at $16.99 (I know because he kept saying that).
I'm crazy! You see this guide? $16.99! But for you guys . . . Bam! Free, take it. I'm so done with it. Remember who your buddy is. "Who the hell are you?"
Actually, he was pretty stingy with the guides...which was odd, because he totally had, like, 5 billion of them

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
I got 2 sets of cards, but I'm keeping those & giving you the prima guide, which does indeed have pretty pictures, and is valued at $16.99 (I know because he kept saying that).
I'm crazy! You see this guide? $16.99! But for you guys . . . Bam! Free, take it. I'm so done with it. Remember who your buddy is. "Who the hell are you?"
Actually, he was pretty stingy with the guides...which was odd, because he totally had, like, 5 billion of them
He was pissed because no one knew who he was. I mean come on, the guy's no Lunchbox. wink
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Item #7: A shonen jump magazine.
Hooray, this makes me all happy and squishy inside! Or maybe I just need to change my pants. . .
"You're *&%@ed up, Dave."
Ah Simon I want to . . . you. And he says it with a smile. That is *&%@ed up.
"Follow the trail of blood!"
Okay, it's time for me to leave forever.
Aw, don't be sad, I mufflemumblemutter
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
He was pissed because no one knew who he was. I mean come on, the guy's no Lunchbox. wink
rofl

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
rofl
Why doesn't the girl with the banana-yellow purse know who I am?! crying
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
rofl
"Ohmygosh, Tiffany, that guy is totally talking about me. I am so gonna blog about this on MySpace"

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
"Aaahhh" *and sounds of falling* "Sigh."
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
It's ok, I speak Muffled

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
rofl
"Ohmygosh, Tiffany, that guy is totally talking about me. I am so gonna blog about this on MySpace"
This the most important thing that's happened to me . . . this hour! Unless we get jipped at the pizza place again. Then that so totally trumps that guy talking about my purse.

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
It's ok, I speak Muffled
Uh-oh the villan's facing the wrong way. Don't worry I'm sure he'll figure it out. *Wind blows*
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
rofl
This the most important thing that's happened to me . . . this hour! Unless we get jipped at the pizza place again. Then that so totally trumps that guy talking about my purse.
Mood: Psyched Music: Fall Out boy
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
It's ok, I speak Muffled
Uh-oh the villan's facing the wrong way. Don't worry I'm sure he'll figure it out. *Wind blows*
I'm just here to break up the action *Wind blows*

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
rofl
Oh my gosh I totally got noticed at the mall today! I mean . . . just like I do everyday. Because I'm so amazing. Yeah, like really amazing I'm always getting noticed. (And of course it has nothing to do with that purse lol )

Cuddly Sweetheart

I'm surprised we don't have more votes on the poll. Who doesn't like making easy gold?!
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
rofl
Oh my gosh I totally got noticed at the mall today! I mean . . . just like I do everyday. Because I'm so amazing. Yeah, like really amazing I'm always getting noticed. (And of course it has nothing to do with that purse lol )
Here's my amazon wishlish...because brightly colored purses don't buy themselves, people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff