Huh? 0.2 20.0% [ 140 ]
No, but I remember the rewrite version! 0.098571428571429 9.9% [ 69 ]
Yes, it was . . .poll whore time! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 700 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 195 196 197 > >> >>> »|

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Item #7: A shonen jump magazine.
Hooray, this makes me all happy and squishy inside! Or maybe I just need to change my pants. . .
Item#8: A prima strategy guide for Naruto:Ultimate Ninja
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Hooray, this makes me all happy and squishy inside! Or maybe I just need to change my pants. . .
"You're *&%@ed up, Dave."

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Great because we have the game . . . wait, no we don't. Oh well, it's got art in it, right? Right?!

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Ah Simon I want to . . . you. And he says it with a smile. That is *&%@ed up.
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Great because we have the game . . . wait, no we don't. Oh well, it's got art in it, right? Right?!
Oh, it gets even better than that...Item #9: a demo disc for Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 , on a platform neither of us owns (GC)
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
"Follow the trail of blood!"

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Oh, it gets even better than that...Item #9: a demo disc for Naruto Clash of Ninja 2 , on a platform neither of us owns (GC)
Well shut my mouth wide open, if that don't beat all. They expect a lot from us. Some of us can't buy every game system . . . that was when we were younger.

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
"Follow the trail of blood!"
Okay, it's time for me to leave forever.
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Well shut my mouth wide open, if that don't beat all. They expect a lot from us. Some of us can't buy every game system . . . that was when we were younger.
well, those last 2 weren't part of the bag...I "won" the guide in Naruto trivia (my question was "Who wrote the Star Spangled banner" wink and he was begging people to take the discs...and I did, even though I knew we couldn't play it.

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
well, those last 2 weren't part of the bag...I "won" the guide in Naruto trivia (my question was "Who wrote the Star Spangled banner" wink and he was begging people to take the discs...and I did, even though I knew we couldn't play it.
Well, come on, they did play the Star Spangled Banner in Naruto. How could the other kids not know that one?! Well, A&A have a GC, so we can actually try that disk out.
I got 2 sets of cards, but I'm keeping those & giving you the prima guide, which does indeed have pretty pictures, and is valued at $16.99 (I know because he kept saying that).
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Gypsy_Kt
HavenaLooksee
Well, come on, they did play the Star Spangled Banner in Naruto. How could the other kids not know that one?! Well, A&A have a GC, so we can actually try that disk out.
oh yeah, in the OVA. It was a D mission that got cut from the U.S. release. wink

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
I got 2 sets of cards, but I'm keeping those & giving you the prima guide, which does indeed have pretty pictures, and is valued at $16.99 (I know because he kept saying that).
I'm crazy! You see this guide? $16.99! But for you guys . . . Bam! Free, take it. I'm so done with it. Remember who your buddy is. "Who the hell are you?"

Cuddly Sweetheart

HavenaLooksee
oh yeah, in the OVA. It was a D mission that got cut from the U.S. release. wink
Free labor, yeah! xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces