With the thing? 0.32714285714286 32.7% [ 229 ]
And the stuff. 0.1 10.0% [ 70 ]
Huh? 0.2 20.0% [ 140 ]
No, but I remember the rewrite version! 0.098571428571429 9.9% [ 69 ]
Yes, it was . . .poll whore time! 0.27428571428571 27.4% [ 192 ]
Total Votes:[ 700 ]

Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

aaaa I thought you were a bunny not a panda.... anyway you got a deal.... awww you traitor..... well you did hit me against the bed post.... any way he collects everything even if its just junk.... I foound an old anteqe makeuo kit tn the back of his closet.. damn I knew i shouldnt have put you in there..... crying crying crying
I am a bunny . . . a funny bunny! Cool an antique make-up kit? What, a make out kit, what's that? Musey-chan . . . wait, what would that intail? Oh yes, do tell.

Im not sure but it sound fun.... your to pervy.. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP GUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME THAT....... ICANT HELP IT THAT IM A GUY... redface crying redface crying redface gonk

Cuddly Sweetheart

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

aaaa I thought you were a bunny not a panda.... anyway you got a deal.... awww you traitor..... well you did hit me against the bed post.... any way he collects everything even if its just junk.... I foound an old anteqe makeuo kit tn the back of his closet.. damn I knew i shouldnt have put you in there..... crying crying crying
I am a bunny . . . a funny bunny! Cool an antique make-up kit? What, a make out kit, what's that? Musey-chan . . . wait, what would that intail? Oh yes, do tell.

Im not sure but it sound fun.... your to pervy.. SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP GUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING ME THAT....... ICANT HELP IT THAT IM A GUY... redface crying redface crying redface gonk
Aww, there there, it's okay. Boy that is some range of emotions. We don't care if you're like that! Geez, Musey-chan . . . yeah, we don't. We probably don't make it easier on ya. xp
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

Aww, there there, it's okay. Boy that is some range of emotions. We don't care if you're like that! Geez, Musey-chan . . . yeah, we don't. We probably don't make it easier on ya. xp

dude im sorry its just natural reaction to say somthing aaaaaa...well.. pervy... yeha thats it... neutral any way ,.... im sorry....

Cuddly Sweetheart

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

dude im sorry its just natural reaction to say somthing aaaaaa...well.. pervy... yeha thats it... neutral any way ,.... im sorry....
rofl No worries, I kinda brought it up. *snicker* Oh grow up Musey-chan! scream
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

awwww dude she dose understand me... aaaa man I think you just typed that..no I didnt...
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

awwww dude she dose understand me... aaaa man I think you just typed that..no I didnt...

CRAPPPPP.... i did......... told you so... stare

Cuddly Sweetheart

Friendly Wolf
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

rofl Nice! We so totally rock! We do!
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

sweatdrop

Cuddly Sweetheart

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

sweatdrop
Wonderous news, Havena is visiting me, and is filled with bounce. We are all giggley now, yay!
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Friendly Wolf

sweatdrop
Wonderous news, Havena is visiting me, and is filled with bounce. We are all giggley now, yay!

hehe im so sorry about this then.......but i halft to get up and go back to college tomarrow so I really kind of need to leave..

Cuddly Sweetheart

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Friendly Wolf

sweatdrop

hehe im so sorry about this then.......but i halft to get up and go back to college tomarrow so I really kind of need to leave..
That's okay, we understand. Nighty night! Havena says Goodnight and good luck at college. (She's bouncing about while she says this, it's funny.)
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt

sweatdrop

That's okay, we understand. Nighty night! Havena says Goodnight and good luck at college. (She's bouncing about while she says this, it's funny.)

hehehehe sweet... xd xd xd xd

Cuddly Sweetheart

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt

sweatdrop

hehehehe sweet... xd xd xd xd
We try! 4laugh

Cuddly Sweetheart

Yay, I'm sitting! Fun is where you find it. xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items