Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

???? clean???? now whos naughty?
Well I . . . yeah. Naughty Kt. redface

ok i like this its like listenning to that song The Fist Babtist bar and grill
I don't know of that. Do tell.

its a funny song about a church burnning down and the church people using a bar instead...
Wait, how did naughtiness about being clean remind you of this?

no what im talking about is the fun im haveing with you and the other girls..

Smitten Kitten

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

its a funny song about a church burnning down and the church people using a bar instead...

There are others. eek I mean I know about Havena, but . . . where *looks side to side* where are the others.
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

There are others. eek I mean I know about Havena, but . . . where *looks side to side* where are the others.

muses....

Smitten Kitten

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

muses....
How could you forget me?! Oh good you're awake, get off the gifts . . . I'll give you bubble wrap. Eeee, I'll make bubble wrap tea! Sigh . . .
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

muses....
How could you forget me?! Oh good you're awake, get off the gifts . . . I'll give you bubble wrap. Eeee, I'll make bubble wrap tea! Sigh . . .

Yhea there she is... Whos that shes sounds cutewoaaaw who the hell are you ????? get the hell out my rooom you creepy looking weirdo...

Smitten Kitten

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

muses....

Yhea there she is... Whos that shes sounds cutewoaaaw who the hell are you ????? get the hell out my rooom you creepy looking weirdo...
Hooray, another muse! Keep 'um away from the bubble wrap! Nothing good comes of it. Eee, new friend want some bubble wrap tea? gonk Well, I tried . . .
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

muses....

Hooray, another muse! Keep 'um away from the bubble wrap! Nothing good comes of it. Eee, new friend want some bubble wrap tea? gonk Well, I tried . . .
YHeaaaa bubble wrape tea... no dont touch that *Crash* hey *bash* no not that *shatter* Oh crap...

Smitten Kitten

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

muses....

YHeaaaa bubble wrape tea... no dont touch that *Crash* hey *bash* no not that *shatter* Oh crap...
My acorns?! gonk Wooo, I'm a chair! *falls back to sleep*Well aren't you all kinds of special? I want my acorns back. cry
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

muses....

My acorns?! gonk Wooo, I'm a chair! *falls back to sleep*Well aren't you all kinds of special? I want my acorns back. cry
Awww shes sleeping I bet shes cute when she sleep biggrin biggrin great I got a horn dog for a museWhats a corn dogAhhhh never mind just shut up... Hlep me KT pleasesss.

Smitten Kitten

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

Awww shes sleeping I bet shes cute when she sleep biggrin biggrin great I got a horn dog for a museWhats a corn dogAhhhh never mind just shut up... Hlep me KT pleasesss.
Throw him a cord of lights! When it shocks him he should be out. Well, it works on Musey-chan. Uh . . . kick him?
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

Throw him a cord of lights! When it shocks him he should be out. Well, it works on Musey-chan. Uh . . . kick him?

take this and this....*huff**puff* ok he looks dead but it looks like hes drooling bubble gum

Smitten Kitten

Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

take this and this....*huff**puff* ok he looks dead but it looks like hes drooling bubble gum
Yeah that's normal . . . for them. So what's the damage thus far?
Gypsy_Kt
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

two broken pictuer framses, 3 busted shelves, and he bent my chair out of shape.. HEY DONT DROOL YOUR GOOP ON THE CARPET!!!!!

Smitten Kitten

Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

two broken pictuer framses, 3 busted shelves, and he bent my chair out of shape.. HEY DONT DROOL YOUR GOOP ON THE CARPET!!!!!
Haha he said poop! No, no no no! Giggle, and pink drool! Now you don't know it's pink. Sure I do, I'm psycho like that. . . . no argument here.
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf
Gypsy_Kt
Gypsy_Kt
Friendly Wolf

Haha he said poop! No, no no no! Giggle, and pink drool! Now you don't know it's pink. Sure I do, I'm psycho like that. . . . no argument here.

well hes right though...awww man I've got to go I'll take to you again soon hopefully I'll get a better handle on him... well later KT xd 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games