Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, I've at least seen 02, 04, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11, 12, and mother, and I've gotten to know 09 rather well... And I've at least heard snippets from 05, so I've got a feel for his personality. But 01, 03, and 08 are all still mysteries to me! I'm hoping to learn more about them, so if you've got any information to share about 01; his personality, meetings or conversations from him, posts by him (I might have missed it), comments about him from his brothers... Really, anything you have to say, I would LOVE to hear.

And, just so you know, I adore all of the aliens that I've gotten to know so far. Each one is charming in his or her own way, and I'd love to get to know all of them better.
Not sure, though it makes me feel like investigating towns and find them.
We are taking over this ship in order to build an army large enough to take over the mothership. For more info see ship four.
there is also a thread in this ship, but our base is a thread in UFO 04, join our army to bring some action back into this event!
We are taking over this ship in order to form an army big enough to take over the mothership. For more info please see ship four. So we have a base in UFO 04 if you want more info and others. i'm just recruiting members here. check it out. talk2hand
What another event?
Anyone wanna tell my what the ******** going on?
Sorry for the bad language..im just abit confuzzled. xp
hey potatoe! i have not seen nor have i heard from 01 i've pmed him alot though
mel the rabbit
hey potatoe! i have not seen nor have i heard from 01 i've pmed him alot though

Oh, hi Mel! That's too bad; I'd like to learn as much about the aliens as possible, and I don't know much about 01.

I also don't know much about 03 (other than Meat!) or 08... >_<
I want to meet one of them. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas