Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is there anyway I can get in contact with Mother, Leader of the Zurg. I was in the main Mothership trying to get in contact with her to learn of any true intentions of the Zurg, hidden by the Zurge energy drink business, I believe you Zurg are hiding something and I, Gildreon Kenta, seek to learn it!
We are taking control over this ship in order to build an army big enough to take over the mothership. For more info see ship four.
We are taking over this ship in order to form an army big enough to take over the mothership. For more info please see ship four. So we have a base in UFO 04 if you want more info and others. i'm just recruiting members here. check it out. talk2hand

eh, i think we'll find out about their evil intentions soon enough. ^_^
Gildreon
Is there anyway I can get in contact with Mother, Leader of the Zurg. I was in the main Mothership trying to get in contact with her to learn of any true intentions of the Zurg, hidden by the Zurge energy drink business, I believe you Zurg are hiding something and I, Gildreon Kenta, seek to learn it!

Hiding something? Why would we, your belevolent alien masters, hide something from you?

User ImageDrink Zurg Energy Drink! Only 50 gold at the nearest gaian shop! User Image

It's out of this world!

Drink Zurg Energy Drink and please mother by joining the alien collective.

Greedy Shopper

8,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
yeah, what he said.
I am so cunfuzzled...
[Modern] Messiah
Gildreon

Hiding something? Why would we, your belevolent alien masters, hide something from you?

User ImageDrink Zurg Energy Drink! Only 50 gold at the nearest gaian shop! User Image

It's out of this world!

Drink Zurg Energy Drink and please mother by joining the alien collective.

... I'm using Zurge for chemical testing to see whats in it...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff