Welcome to Gaia! ::

this is the 1st platoon of the 1st regiment of the marines we are the most qualified soldiers for this job.me as the commander will be leading it the assault .we are going straight to the mother ship stealthily moveing by all the other ships we are armed with AR 15 assault rifles with m203 grenade luanchers with bullet proof vests also with desert eagle pistols.when we reach the mother ship we will be placing c-4s in the ship and on the outside ok soldiers end of breifing.you are dismissed.
SIR! YES! SIR!
Im on the case
Sign me up! Let's kick these aliens outta here!
thats the attitude that i want from you men.we got a shipment of 50.cal
snipers with silencers for any ground resistance that the assualt squad cant reach without giving away there posistion.meeting dismissed.
Wait what about girls?!
didnt mean to be sexist are squad just need as many men/women in as little time. are you in
I call front line!!!
This is an unprovoked act of hostility, please cease all combat operation.
we still have the 50.cals collectin dust if your gonna use one grab one before twe go on the helicopter. we are being deployed on the 10th of december at 1500 hours eastern thats 3 o'clock for the soldiers that dont know how to tell military time that should.dismissed
elvellon
This is an unprovoked act of hostility, please cease all combat operation.

What he said
are base has been breached *shoots dannyken* dont mess with me punk
Dude, first rule of combat: never attack unless they attack first or unless you wish to cause an uproar.
minizzile
are base has been breached *shoots dannyken* dont mess with me punk
.....I'm not going to shoot back or anything because unlike you people I have no desire for a war to break out stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff