A friend 0.15494211932324 15.5% [ 174 ]
An enemy 0.055209260908281 5.5% [ 62 ]
A POLL WHORE! 0.18343722172752 18.3% [ 206 ]
Total Votes:[ 1123 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 123 124 125 > >> >>> »|

lets go ninja ninja on these guys and burning_eyes burn them
UFO hehehehe
we can get every shinobi to destroy the elians ninja
I say we should get those alien masks, sneak into their mothership, and sneak Red Bino into their food system! That way there is NO resistance!

Yay Earth! twisted
Sharingan_Eye
Fellow humans, it is time to unite against these aliens beast and mass the crud outta their mother ship.
why?
good question...

why are they selling their own drink which will turn a human into one of their own?
answer is easy, what they wish to do is replace our poplution with theirs and make us their servents, those who do not turn successfully, get guted and send back to their homeworld as flesh meat which will be eaten by their poplution.

Are we to let these monster take us without a fight? come, and join me in this fight against these creatures.
we're humans, not animals, our powerful humanity will guide us through the day and like the stars!
Hey... Im with you and all but Im not human.
Those who joined

1.Sharingan_Eye
2.Canadian Cow
3.Shibata_M
4.Dark_Goddess_84
5.Retreo max
6.desmo234567
7.afi2436
8.alohagirl
9.MChammer1000
10.xblue_nightmare_ninjax
I'll join the aliens will have no chance against humans
Sharingan_Eye
Fellow humans, it is time to unite against these aliens beast and mass the crud outta their mother ship.
why?
good question...

why are they selling their own drink which will turn a human into one of their own?
answer is easy, what they wish to do is replace our poplution with theirs and make us their servents, those who do not turn successfully, get guted and send back to their homeworld as flesh meat which will be eaten by their poplution.

Are we to let these monster take us without a fight? come, and join me in this fight against these creatures.
we're humans, not animals, our powerful humanity will guide us through the day and like the stars!
our distiny will shine forever more.

you have issues.
YOU ALL HAVE ISSUES. the zurg mean no harm. get over it.
DIE YUPPIE HUMANS! HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HA! twisted
boogieman2
DIE YUPPIE HUMANS! HOO HOO HOO HA HA HA HA! twisted
ahhh...you're human too right?
okay we got a traitor, cut off his(or her) hair and send him(or her) to the jungles evil
can i join? im not an alian...
alwayzricky
can i join? im not an alian...
sure ^^
you wouldn't mind wearing chains now do you?
it's a thing, every person who's green and have big eyes plus skinny limbs have to wear them ^^
helps your body grow
i have come to terminate alien scum

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas