alien 0.076580587711487 7.7% [ 86 ]
A friend 0.15494211932324 15.5% [ 174 ]
An enemy 0.055209260908281 5.5% [ 62 ]
A POLL WHORE! 0.18343722172752 18.3% [ 206 ]
Total Votes:[ 1123 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 123 124 125 > >> >>> »|

MusicBonez
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
stare I'm being treated like the many animals you "tame" on this filthy planet you call home, like the beautiful creatures called "birds". God loved bird, so he made trees. Man loved birds, so he made cages. scream * screeches in a high pitched voice, a cockatiel lands on your shoulder and bites your ear until it bleeds*

WHEEEEE!!!! *Is shooting Metal Liquidfier Raygun like crazy* Ooops!! *shoots cage* Be free my brothers!!! BE FREE!!!! *Runs away with them while shooting the gaurds with a Sleep Raygun* Nighty night, slackers!
to get into the cages, one has to be human, if not, you will be put inside. and our guards are all robot and the smart computer takes away your guns the minute you walk in with them, welcome to "da cage"
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
stare I'm being treated like the many animals you "tame" on this filthy planet you call home, like the beautiful creatures called "birds". God loved bird, so he made trees. Man loved birds, so he made cages. scream * screeches in a high pitched voice, a cockatiel lands on your shoulder and bites your ear until it bleeds*
god loath man, so he created earth, why did god create trees for birds if cats could climb them? btw welcome to "da cage"

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
pumpernickle_cockatiel8

WHEEEEE!!!! *Is shooting Metal Liquidfier Raygun like crazy* Ooops!! *shoots cage* Be free my brothers!!! BE FREE!!!! *Runs away with them while shooting the gaurds with a Sleep Raygun* Nighty night, slackers!
to get into the cages, one has to be human, if not, you will be put inside. and our guards are all robot and the smart computer takes away your guns the minute you walk in with them, welcome to "da cage"
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
god loath man, so he created earth, why did god create trees for birds if cats could climb them? btw welcome to "da cage"

YAY!!! A cage with bars. Hey bartender, one Bahama Mama please!
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
pumpernickle_cockatiel8

pumpernickle_cockatiel8

those are for members only, i got red bino...alot of red bino

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
pumpernickle_cockatiel8

pumpernickle_cockatiel8

I'm so bored with in here. Hey, what this in my pocket? *Reads label* Exploding Candybar...hmmm. I'm not hungry. *Tosses it backwards, hitting the door of the cage.* *Loud BOOOM!!!*
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez

pumpernickle_cockatiel8

I'm so bored with in here. Hey, what this in my pocket? *Reads label* Exploding Candybar...hmmm. I'm not hungry. *Tosses it backwards, hitting the door of the cage.* *Loud BOOOM!!!*
hmm...i wonder what do you think the doors are made of? wood?
we only use the strongest steel.
and the smart computer take "exploding candies" too

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye

That was the wraper, I ate the candy bar. That's where the real explosion is...wait. I just ate an explosive candy bar!!!!
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye

That was the wraper, I ate the candy bar. That's where the real explosion is...wait. I just ate an explosive candy bar!!!!
i think these cages can stand a nuke explosion...
but to be on the safe side...
*hit button to seal off your cage from the other prisioners*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROTHERS *takes out ray gun and zaps the locks on the cages seting the prisoners free* evil humans mother will hear of this
zurg trooper#1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BROTHERS *takes out ray gun and zaps the locks on the cages seting the prisoners free* evil humans mother will hear of this
look at my fomer post, you think you're the only one who tried to pull this?
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
Lol, Yay!!!! Freedom!

*tosses a ray gun to pumpernickle* death to humans mother has called for war!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Beloved Lunatic

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye
MusicBonez
Sharingan_Eye

i think these cages can stand a nuke explosion...
but to be on the safe side...
*hit button to seal off your cage from the other prisioners*

*starts singing Home by Three Days Grace*
I’ll be coming home
Just to be alone
Cause I know you’re not there
And I know that you don’t care
I can hardly wait to leave this place

No matter how hard I try
You’re never satisfied
This is not a home
I think I’m better off alone
You always disappear
Even when you’re here
This is not my home
Home, home, this house is not a
Home, home, this house is not a home

By the time you come home
I’m already stoned
You turn off the TV
And you scream at me
I can hardly wait
Till you get off my case

No matter how hard I try
You’re never satisfied
This is not a home
You always disappear
Even when you’re here
This is not my home

I’m better off alone

No matter how hard I try
You’re never satisfied
This is not a home
You always disappear
Even when you’re here
This is not my home

*stops singing* I love that song.
Sharingan_Eye
zurg trooper#1

*slaughters sharingan_eye and eats his organs*
zurg trooper#1
Sharingan_Eye
zurg trooper#1

i am carrying 6 swords for protection...
*cut off your arm*
Sharingan_Eye
zurg trooper#1
Sharingan_Eye
zurg trooper#1

i am carrying 6 swords for protection...
*cut off your arm*

*arm grows back* stupid human *desinigrates swords*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas