An enemy 0.055209260908281 5.5% [ 62 ]
A POLL WHORE! 0.18343722172752 18.3% [ 206 ]
Total Votes:[ 1123 ]
Oceans_Daughter
VincentValintine LimitBrk
Oceans_Daughter
Streaky Haddock
Ya, Don't kill me then ^_^;;

Speaking of death, I found a theme song for this place if war is to erupt. And it also comes with an AMV. ^_^
FMA,]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEsLXvYuwTQ
FMA, Bleach, Shaman King, Samurai Champloo, Trigun, Hellsing = AWSOME
Inuyasha = Gay -_-

rofl All that is true.inu yasha = good
english dub inuyasha = gay
english dub anything = gay
Sharingan_Eye
Oceans_Daughter
Oceans_Daughter
Streaky Haddock

Speaking of death, I found a theme song for this place if war is to erupt. And it also comes with an AMV. ^_^
Inuyasha = Gay -_-

rofl All that is true.
inu yasha = good
blaugh Again, SO true!

Shameless Bunny

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oceans_Daughter
Sharingan_Eye
Oceans_Daughter
Oceans_Daughter
Streaky Haddock

Inuyasha = Gay -_-

rofl All that is true.
inu yasha = good

blaugh Again, SO true!Well Samurai Champloo's dubing wasn't half assed. It was acceptable neutral
Dub? confused
Streaky Haddock
Dub? confused
ninja
Streaky Haddock
Dub? confused

It's translating the language. Like instead of talking in Jappanesse, they'll talk in English. But sometimes the voices are horrible. >.<
Oceans_Daughter
Streaky Haddock
Dub? confused

It's translating the language. Like instead of talking in Jappanesse, they'll talk in English. But sometimes the voices are horrible. >.<
sometimes, they're good but they talk like old chinese movies
I have to admit a preferance for subtitled a well, despite the fact that the babel fish translates everything anyway.
I've actually been hooked on Martian Successor Nadesiko lately. I haven't seen it since it came out but I forgot how funny it is. Though it is less funny than when I first saw it because that was in large classroom during lunch with a live cast acting out everything a la Rocky Horro Picture Show because the people in the back couldn't read the subtitles.

Oh in other news, I have entered your foolish arena. Cower in despair puny meat creatures!
Duntada Man
I have to admit a preferance for subtitled a well, despite the fact that the babel fish translates everything anyway.
I've actually been hooked on Martian Successor Nadesiko lately. I haven't seen it since it came out but I forgot how funny it is. Though it is less funny than when I first saw it because that was in large classroom during lunch with a live cast acting out everything a la Rocky Horro Picture Show because the people in the back couldn't read the subtitles.

Oh in other news, I have entered your foolish arena. Cower in despair puny meat creatures!

YAY! A fight! *grabs Hot Pockets of Doom*
Duntada Man

are you taking crazy pills?
you're in the cage, not us...if we want, you could become a hotpocket right now =D
That hotpocket would taste strongly of madness... I like this idea, you will package it and sell it to small town in the middle of the United States. All will be happy.

And no, I need no pills to be this crazy.
Duntada Man
That hotpocket would taste strongly of madness... I like this idea, you will package it and sell it to small town in the middle of the United States. All will be happy.

And no, I need no pills to be this crazy.
only a couple puff of weeds and a sniff of coke =]
why mesa in cage with out a form sighed?
So help me if my cage is next to anything slightly resenbling Jar Jar binks i will drag them and the nearest guards into an interdimensional rift at right angles to reality, and the push them back through again at right angles to that!
Duntada Man
So help me if my cage is next to anything slightly resenbling Jar Jar binks i will drag them and the nearest guards into an interdimensional rift at right angles to reality, and the push them back through again at right angles to that!
we don't have any jar jar look alikes but...
if you hate it so much, i'll see what i can do..

*makes some phone calls*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces