alien 0.076580587711487 7.7% [ 86 ]
A friend 0.15494211932324 15.5% [ 174 ]
An enemy 0.055209260908281 5.5% [ 62 ]
A POLL WHORE! 0.18343722172752 18.3% [ 206 ]
Total Votes:[ 1123 ]
< 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 123 124 125 > >> >>> »|

Ziaheart
Darth_Duck
Why not combine Red Bino, with the simplicity of a dart gun? Make Bino-laden darts, and turn those greenish weirdo's into pincushions.
You've got sole acces to my ingenuity.

wow... you're so ingenious that you can't even be bothered to spell "access" properly.... stare

TO Sorril: ok, so humans are inferior to aliens, but if we come up with a plan we'll win. But what if the aliens come up with a plan, too? If they're so superior, that would mean that their plan would be superior, too, and then we're back to square one... unless, you know, they underestimate us and make a plan that even babies could thwart.
or maybe we could overthrow them with our supeior numbers before their reinforcments arrive and take their ships, study the tech, and make weapons of our own to protect ourselves
do aliens taste nething like pigs domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun domokun mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm burning_eyes dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama
Ziaheart
Darth_Duck
Why not combine Red Bino, with the simplicity of a dart gun? Make Bino-laden darts, and turn those greenish weirdo's into pincushions.
You've got sole acces to my ingenuity.

wow... you're so ingenious that you can't even be bothered to spell "access" properly.... stare

There is a sizeable difference between misspelling a word and making a typing error, thankyouverymuch.

Familiar Gaian

we need cages? ...
So you fear us Zurgs? stare
*walks in, looking for bathroom*
*walks in *... i see we are all on the same side ^^ i am not to fond of the aliens myself...
bleedingbeast
So you fear us Zurgs? stare
rolleyes

Quotable Consumer

2,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
Filthy meat creatures! We try to do you a favor by offering you a genetically altering retrovirus laden drink to fix those egregious errors you call evolution, and you return the favor by threatening to destroy our ships?!
You pathetic pink outsides make me sick!
Duntada Man
Filthy meat creatures! We try to do you a favor by offering you a genetically altering retrovirus laden drink to fix those egregious errors you call evolution, and you return the favor by threatening to destroy our ships?!
You pathetic pink outsides make me sick!
be quiet! we"ve had enough of your foolish jabbering!

Quotable Consumer

2,150 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
I have not yet begun to rant about the hideousnous of your species!
Duntada Man
I have not yet begun to rant about the hideousnous of your species!
you are calling us hideous? HAH! lol
pumpernickle_cockatiel8
I used to be a human, then the aliens probed me and i'm one of them now. I now realized how wonderfull they are and I support them! *force feeds all of you energy drink* Muwahahahaha }: D~
JABBER BLABBER BLABBER mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces