Welcome to Gaia! ::

the only ppl that date over the internet are ppl that are not aware of how dangerous it is T___T also because there loners....
Zorri Star
People who "date" over the net are VERY foolish.

*LOL* rolleyes There's nothing wrong with dating on the net. You just have to be careful.
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
hmm desperate or what im not interested in dating online but making friends i am interested in so any 1 wanna talk to me pm me and if you have msn ill send you my addy if you want

later

IRL Gekko

9,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Sexy-Sis
talk2hand that iz just to desperate...yall ain even know eachother...you are desperate to take sum1 up off tha street talk2hand thats sad...

...anything's better then having to read this act of butcherism against the english language
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sexy-Sis
talk2hand that iz just to desperate...yall ain even know eachother...you are desperate to take sum1 up off tha street talk2hand thats sad...

hahaha i agree with her how u gonna date someone u dont kno u got too kno the person more and it ain't easy u kno
you really think that I was for real? ya right I was retarted that day...I was at my nesces house and I gess she tipped that in.
being in LOVE is POINTLESS... you'll only GET HURT!!! (nvr xperience it b4)
mokemono
Yawn. -.-

got that right.
KING ICETHUG
Sexy-Sis

hahaha i agree with her how u gonna date someone u dont kno u got too kno the person more and it ain't easy u kno

why am I here?
i want 1 bt not so desperate..lol
pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff