Welcome to Gaia! ::

join us?

yessir! 1 100.0% [ 9 ]
Total Votes:[ 9 ]

our cause, or reason for this, is to make an army to go against 11 (who was recruiting members earlier today for his army) and to cause action. possibly spurring a development in this event's plot.
We need more people to spread the word, and recruit members to take action. the groups' base is at UFO 04, in alliance with 04, we've taken over that ship, and also ship 10. if you come together and spread the word to take action, we are sure make things happen! join us, and help our cause!
bump. if we can somehow contact NPC's that would be great, we need to try as much as we can to create a stir in the event and to make NPC's show up. something to get their attention

sublime_lemon rolled 1 4-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-4)

bump. roll a 1!
!!!!! awesome domokun see everyone? the power of UFO 01 is with us!!
bump -waiting for followers-
bump mrgreen biggrin
super bump
so we have a base in UFO 04 if you want more info and others. i'm just recruiting members here. check it out.
We are taking over this ship in order to form an army big enough to take over the mothership. For more info please see ship four. So we have a base in UFO 04 if you want more info and others. i'm just recruiting members here. check it out.
mrgreen
Fear my mighty BUMP! Join now! twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas