Welcome to Gaia! ::

SHUT UP

U PUNY PRIMITIVE UGLY WEAK CRAPPY SMELLY DUM STUPID HUMANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hell yeah down with zurg, i dont even understand why some G's are cool with them or the situation
AND UR DUM PRIMATES

I should get the zurg army and destroy humans!!!!!!!!!! stressed
link20000000
Stoner_Guy
superdogman1000
the zurg are evil we must take them down whose with me?
LETS KILL THOSE UGLY BASTARDS!
scream yeah!!!!!!!!!!

Zurg Rock!! from starcraft anyways, go Kerrigan!!
ganger1
AND UR DUM PRIMATES

I should get the zurg army and destroy humans!!!!!!!!!! stressed

YOU are also a example why some people dont like that type of zurg. The only zurg I don't like is a mean/evil zurg!
.......i'm in.......
down with zurgs
Lol, what is it with these fantasies?! Why couldn't it be flying ponies instead of alienated creatures from outer space... You can Jynx it you know...

But I agree, lets take em out, hopefully they dont end up having higher technology attack/defense wise... sweatdrop
superdogman1000
the zurg are evil we must take them down whose with me?
I am with u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If anything humans are evil. The Zurg have done nothing to you, now go kill yourselves.
Bump, Bump, Bump. Dont care anymore. I'm on my own side razz
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Lonely Lunatic

Down with everything! CHAOS! DESTRUCTION! DOOOOM!!! BWAH HA HA!!!

I feel happy now.
HexWolf
Down with everything! CHAOS! DESTRUCTION! DOOOOM!!! BWAH HA HA!!!

I feel happy now.

We all fell happy... rofl
You are all quite flawed, my outburstant friends.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff