Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who are you for

Gaians (booo) 0.63157894736842 63.2% [ 108 ]
ZURGS ALL THE WAY BABY!!! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

You Zurgs mean nothing here Gaia. You shouldn't be doing any thing or even planning of destroying GAIA. You don't live here. And you'll have to moved, move all you hacks
popcorngoo
look everyone why can't the gaians and the zurgs get along? Just because gaians don't have as much technology and intelligence as the zurgs doesn't mean that they can do whatever you want with us! We are living things who don't want to be turned into cows!
And the gaians should be friendly towards the zurgs. Sure they are different, but they could teach us so much. And in gaia diversion is something we strive for. So why should we prejudice?

Look you don't have to love eachother, but can you guys not start a war here?
At least be civil to one another!
please!!! cry
SHUT UP HIPPY!
I am Oliver the great from the great land of Gaia. You Zurgs have nothing on us and i eat your stupid water meat for breakfast!
Oliver Angus
I am Oliver the great from the great land of Gaia. You Zurgs have nothing on us and i eat your stupid water meat for breakfast!

HE HE HE...YOU THINK YOU'RE SO STRONG...BUT YOU'RE NOT...YOU'RE WEAK COMPARED TO US...
kirikal
Oliver Angus

HE HE HE...YOU THINK YOU'RE SO STRONG...BUT YOU'RE NOT...YOU'RE WEAK COMPARED TO US...

What are you gonna do? head butt me with your big head lol I will crush your alien head with the sword of aegis i posses and make goo come out of your head
Oliver Angus
kirikal
Oliver Angus

What are you gonna do? head butt me with your big head lol I will crush your alien head with the sword of aegis i posses and make goo come out of your head
that would be fun to watch.
an army of 100 zurg wouldn't be as powerful as the weekest of the weakest gaian.
Stupid zurgs go go back to "mother" and tell her us Gaians are going to kick zurg a**!!
Dont cry either!!
um I like cows
hidaka_kenken
um I like cows
...and who really cares?
Gambl
inuyasha uchija
the gaians will whoop the aliens not christmas but every other holiday.....ALL ALIENS ON GAIA WILL BE TURNED INTO COW POOP AND USED AS MANURE
Ok, look.
That's a proverbial load of BS. =O

Everyone knows gaians don't have that kind of technology. rofl
i would have to diagree. we have flamethrowers dont we? light it up, spread it out. roast and toast your way to victory.
I don't know who to support. First I was with the Gaians, but the Zurg fasinates me. Why should I join the zurg?
kirikal, you sicken me, your grammar is terrible and you give the rest of us zurg a bad name, so what 02 has a bad speech too, at least she has a reason why she can't talk right, she is too young and well, she hasn't studied the language of gaia quite yet like the other Zurg have.
would anyone like a gift?
I brought the artillery, so tell me where the party is, i wanna have some fun twisted Zurg = burning_eyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff