Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Who are you for

Gaians (booo) 0.63157894736842 63.2% [ 108 ]
ZURGS ALL THE WAY BABY!!! 0.36842105263158 36.8% [ 63 ]
Total Votes:[ 171 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Okay screw this whole piece shtick. We're goin after what we came here for...We will turn all the gaian's into cows and use their Milk to fuel our ships then we will rule gaia!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH
ALL WHO'S WITH ME SAY AYE!
Nay, first of all, the Gaian's will turn YOUR people into cows, second of all nothing can overrule the Gaian Santa xp
thefinalizationofhumanity
Nay, first of all, the Gaian's will turn YOUR people into cows, second of all nothing can overrule the Gaian Santa xp

Meanwhile our santa is winning! And your santa the biggest source of Goodness and kindness will help bring our 'Mother' here to enslave Gaia!
Hey would you like a drink?
Bring it on, melonhead
kirikal
Okay screw this whole piece shtick. We're goin after what we came here for...We will turn all the gaian's into cows and use their Milk to fuel our ships then we will rule gaia!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAH
ALL WHO'S WITH ME SAY AYE!
-elbows sharply- Stop giving Zurgs a bad name, dammit. D:<

[love]peace[/love]
Andrew M. Pandorus XVII
Bring it on, melonhead
Hey sausage skin, cut the stupid insults. (:

(your jealousy is funny.)
screw u zurg jerk i with the gaians rofl
the gaians will whoop the aliens not christmas but every other holiday.....ALL ALIENS ON GAIA WILL BE TURNED INTO COW POOP AND USED AS MANURE
ALIENS MEET THE ALIEN KILLER FORCE WE WILL PROTECT GAIA AND ALL THE PEOPLE AND DESSTROY YOU DONT MAKE ME GET GAARA
HAHAHA!!! YOU WILL DIEE!!!
hells_angel06
screw u zurg jerk i with the gaians rofl
You with the gaians? Orly? I never would have guessed. Personally, I'm pro-peace. 3nodding
inuyasha uchija
the gaians will whoop the aliens not christmas but every other holiday.....ALL ALIENS ON GAIA WILL BE TURNED INTO COW POOP AND USED AS MANURE
Ok, look.
That's a proverbial load of BS. =O

Everyone knows gaians don't have that kind of technology. rofl
inuyasha uchija
ALIENS MEET THE ALIEN KILLER FORCE WE WILL PROTECT GAIA AND ALL THE PEOPLE AND DESSTROY YOU DONT MAKE ME GET GAARA
I'm not afraid of your fictional anime units.

By the way, that is a very unoriginal name for an organization. I like the GIB more. (:

Besides, I'm for PEACE not war. <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces