Welcome to Gaia! ::

are you a human or disgusting alien.

A human, on the never ending fight against the aliens 0.44444444444444 44.4% [ 8 ]
An Alien, destined to one day rule the world! 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
you're wacko. (also a poll whore option! right here!) 0.38888888888889 38.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]

Lonely Smoker

The aliens have landed. but some gaians don't like the aliens invading us. it's time for revolution! we shall never allow alien speices on our humble planet of gaia! soon they'll breed with our gaian females and soon, take over our civilization as we know it! not on the A.R.T! we'll fight back against the alien menace and free gaia from it's horrible fate!

(need: aliens, humans, computer access voices)

RULES:
No cybering.
No spamming.
No auto hit/god mode
Romance is not suggested, this IS a violent RP...

(LET'S BASH SOME ALIEN BRAINS!)

7,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
(( I'll join !.))
Human, though not too keen on the fightning.

Just give me a gun and tell me were to shoot. wahmbulance

growl.

Lonely Smoker

((first of all. use bubbles. secondly, you're an idiot for saying growl. third, get your own damn gun))
((I'm sorry but personally, I think aliens are OK. And that thinking they're "disgusting" seems...rascist...but not saying you are...just saying..))
((how do i join? ill do whatever you command))

7,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
((So.I think you're atracting N00BS.And i'm not saying everybody is......Just some off them ......))
Anarchy Anger
((first of all. use bubbles. secondly, you're an idiot for saying growl. third, get your own damn gun))

((dude, don't get all up tight man... just relax...after all...its like the end of the world. By the way... can I have a tank?))

Walks in, a cigar in his mouth, a dented helmet covering his eyes, an arangment of gasmask equipment, and a panzershrekk on his back.

Lonely Smoker

jarred123
how do i join? ill do whatever you command
((ever heard of bubbles? put them on out of character speaking!!!))
((so is there like a story? or maybe a sort of suprise landing thing? maybe we attack them first? but we don't have space ships...))

Sits down on an office chair

Lonely Smoker

((sorry guys, it wasn't popular enough to keep alive. so i'm shutting it down.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff