Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like it?

Yes! 0.92121212121212 92.1% [ 304 ]
No way! 0.078787878787879 7.9% [ 26 ]
Total Votes:[ 330 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 >

*has a headache* nnn.. need to get some sleep..
PUMP! =D Good morning Ahriah! ^-^ How're you doing?
Kerena Darklight

lol, I'm a pymp, playa pymp-- I'm hungry this morning, thank you xd
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight

XD lawl! ~.gives her a playa pymp cyan!.~ and haha I just got up. =P Took my medicine and waiting for my stomach to growl too.

Ahhh my kitten is trying to eat my coat. @_@
Kerena Darklight
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight

XD lawl! ~.gives her a playa pymp cyan!.~ and haha I just got up. =P Took my medicine and waiting for my stomach to growl too.

I'll be eating later, just not now xd Sorry i kinda just dissapeard.Lol, I was so sleepy, I jsut closed my laptop and went to bed
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight

I'll be eating later, just not now xd Sorry i kinda just dissapeard.Lol, I was so sleepy, I jsut closed my laptop and went to bed

It's perfectly fine. =P I assumed you went to sleep! I was tired too but man I couldn't sleep if I tried. I've been sick and I kinda woke up on and off so I waited until I was realllly tired. XD It worked!

Oh yeah and is the contest completely over now? o.o Or what? ~.unsure since there have been no updates.~
Kerena Darklight
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight

It's perfectly fine. =P I assumed you went to sleep! I was tired too but man I couldn't sleep if I tried. I've been sick and I kinda woke up on and off so I waited until I was realllly tired. XD It worked!

Oh yeah and is the contest completely over now? o.o Or what? ~.unsure since there have been no updates.~

the contest ended on the 27th, the'll be telling people if they won or not in about ten days.
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight
Ahriah
Kerena Darklight

the contest ended on the 27th, the'll be telling people if they won or not in about ten days.

oh the agony of waiting whee
bump pirate
Ahriah: Ahhh thank god! @__@ I read the rules and all but I expected an update. =P I'm a little jumpy but GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

General: =P Yes! Ahhh and your piece did you use 3D?
Cha cha cha~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces