< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thank you everyone! whee
heart heart
O__o Both of yours look amazing!

When did you finish?
wall flower003

When did you finish?

Urm, I finished the zurg one first about three days after the contest was announced. :3 Then I procrastinated on the other one and finished it last minute. Past the deadline, if you count the background. ^^

And thank you very much! <3
Principle
wall flower003

When did you finish?

Urm, I finished the zurg one first about three days after the contest was announced. :3 Then I procrastinated on the other one and finished it last minute. Past the deadline, if you count the background. ^^

Gah. I need your skills {with EVERYTHING ;O}. xD I just got Photoshop and know nothing about it...

I guess I'll get used to it in time though.
Unless I ignore it xd
wall flower003
Principle
wall flower003

When did you finish?

Gah. I need your skills {with EVERYTHING ;O}. xD I just got Photoshop and know nothing about it...

Unless I ignore it xd

Y-you got photoshop?!! gonk -clings- The programs I use are freeware and, though I love them to death, I would adore having something more fancy and more efficient. Corel Painter would be the awesome...#__#

Good luck with learning it though. I heard it takes some time to get used to it. 3nodding
Principle
wall flower003
Principle
wall flower003

When did you finish?

Unless I ignore it xd

Y-you got photoshop?!! gonk -clings- The programs I use are freeware and, though I love them to death, I would adore having something more fancy and more efficient. Corel Painter would be the awesome...#__#

Good luck with learning it though. I heard it takes some time to get used to it. 3nodding

Y-you did all this with freeware?!?
I now envy you even more!
cool
fudgesicles.
wall flower003
Principle
wall flower003
Principle
wall flower003

When did you finish?

Unless I ignore it xd

Y-you did all this with freeware?!?
I now envy you even more!
cool

Aw, you're embarassing me. whee

But its a very nice little program, even with the great price. :3
Holy crap that Zurg looks like yay.
Your space needs a little work, but it is still amazing.
Wow I love both of your entries!
u suck! scream redface jk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas