Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
Bunneh_Cheesecake
is it true that Bunneh_Cheesecake makes really good maps?

3nodding That was never a myth! 3nodding

Maveck's Husband

Invisible Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Facts never to be questioned:

1. RagePunk famry is best famry evar
2. RagePunk famry is best crew evar
3. RagePunk famry is the best overall

Ruthless Genius

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
Brooklyn Rage Mage

Myth #1: Lux Fortuna has never been dazed.

Plausible. There is a picture of Lux Fortuna, dazed, at Bloodlust Kamila lurking out there in cyberspace. I currently do not have access to said photo, but I do know it exists. If any Gaian wishes to post it, that'd be greeeat.

User Image

<<

>>

I was strategically lowering my health cry cry cry

Original Sex Symbol

11,600 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Millionaire 200
User ImageLove, Gimme love, gimme love, I don't need it...User Image

❥✖[OH MAI GAWD, LIEK CAN I JOIN?!!!1one?]❥✖

User ImageBut I'll take what I want from your Heart and I'll keep it..User Image
Brooklyn Rage Mage

1) Nulling with the crown: If you leave the Yellow/Green Maze, 100% Room, Crypt, or Bloodlust Chamber, the instance resets a certain area, forcing you to re-clear certain areas. Like for instance, nulling from Green Maze with crown glitches the instance.

2) Heal Tanking and Aggro: The use of a Heal Tank is to be a healer for the crew. A Heal Tank (Known as Aggro to the uneducated) is necessary for every part of the instance.

1) Once, on a Tuna run, the captain gave me crown after we wiped in the middle of GR. I hadn't noticed and as they said 'Stay there until we run back' I clicked awaken, presuming someone else would've stayed back. The YM didn't reset though. However, it did a couple of hours later... Not sure so much if that was because of me.

2) Well, I guess YM doesn't always need a tank. I've been on many runs in which we skipped out on a tank and even sometimes we did speed runs using a whole different set involving Diagnose + 2 or 3 passives each.

Maveck's Husband

Invisible Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
iRection
Brooklyn Rage Mage

1) Nulling with the crown: If you leave the Yellow/Green Maze, 100% Room, Crypt, or Bloodlust Chamber, the instance resets a certain area, forcing you to re-clear certain areas. Like for instance, nulling from Green Maze with crown glitches the instance.

2) Heal Tanking and Aggro: The use of a Heal Tank is to be a healer for the crew. A Heal Tank (Known as Aggro to the uneducated) is necessary for every part of the instance.

1) Once, on a Tuna run, the captain gave me crown after we wiped in the middle of GR. I hadn't noticed and as they said 'Stay there until we run back' I clicked awaken, presuming someone else would've stayed back. The YM didn't reset though. However, it did a couple of hours later... Not sure so much if that was because of me.

2) Well, I guess YM doesn't always need a tank. I've been on many runs in which we skipped out on a tank and even sometimes we did speed runs using a whole different set involving Diagnose + 2 or 3 passives each.

2) The role of Tank, in my opinion, does NOT necessary have to be set, even in Green Maze. C: I've done runs where Tanks are not assigned BUT someone becomes the emergency Tank when the swarm in the room becomes too much. It's like.. first one to move tanks/kites xD
Bunneh_Cheesecake
iRection
Brooklyn Rage Mage

2) The role of Tank, in my opinion, does NOT necessary have to be set, even in Green Maze. C: I've done runs where Tanks are not assigned BUT someone becomes the emergency Tank when the swarm in the room becomes too much. It's like.. first one to move tanks/kites xD
Yeah, I've noticed that, too, in GR. Though, most the time we wipe but yes, you are still very right (:

Maveck's Husband

Invisible Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
iRection
Bunneh_Cheesecake
iRection
Brooklyn Rage Mage

Yeah, I've noticed that, too, in GR. Though, most the time we wipe but yes, you are still very right (:

It really depends who you crew with; most of my crews rarely wipe, especially if you crew with Brooklyn Rage Mage, ValKyriePunk20, Pepperdy and Shinju_Hashimfo hm~ hm~! C:

Champion

Another myth that needs busting is that CL capping one especially for DMS.

Rogue

Destrius

Here ya go

3,000 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Trader 100
Last I checked, buffs had no effect on aggro whatsoever.

Fashionable Humorist

14,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Winged 100
Lux Fortuna
Brooklyn Rage Mage

Myth #1: Lux Fortuna has never been dazed.

Plausible. There is a picture of Lux Fortuna, dazed, at Bloodlust Kamila lurking out there in cyberspace. I currently do not have access to said photo, but I do know it exists. If any Gaian wishes to post it, that'd be greeeat.

User Image

<<

>>

I was strategically lowering my health cry cry cry

>> We all know you were doing a tactical meat. It's k 3nodding

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Destrius
After reading the information that Lux had posted, I'm personally going to set out to testing it today. :3 See who is truly correct in this matter.

Champion

Brooklyn Rage Mage
Destrius
After reading the information that Lux had posted, I'm personally going to set out to testing it today. :3 See who is truly correct in this matter.
Thanks. It has been debated forever without any solid proof. whee

Happy hunting and Godspeed!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas