Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ooh, I did it! I followed the format you had with the other rings, just haven't added information yet. I'll do all the other rings too. :3

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

You know how glad I am I got in the game right before entry was closed? There's way too many NPCs in this.

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Jesus, Gaia is flooding right now. gonk

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Okay, lots of stuff has been added... and just in time, because Open Beta's apparently starting shortly and I have a ticket. cool

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Just as a note, I'll try and update when I can while I'm playing, but no promises. I've got a lot of Fluffs to kill, and I can't stop every five minutes to code. ninja

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
That's amazing. ^.^
Uhm, there already was a wiki. Someone made it before you...

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Jord22

You mean the Wikia one?

Yyyyeah there's a story going on with the wikis that people don't really know. In the Guild, someone started a thread for this, and it's that user who made this wiki. Another user made the Wikia one. It only served to confuse people about which wiki to work on.

Me, I just don't like Wikia, so I went to work with this one instead. We can customize it more. wink
Pie
Jord22

You mean the Wikia one?

Yyyyeah there's a story going on with the wikis that people don't really know. In the Guild, someone started a thread for this, and it's that user who made this wiki. Another user made the Wikia one. It only served to confuse people about which wiki to work on.

Me, I just don't like Wikia, so I went to work with this one instead. We can customize it more. wink

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ok.
*Supports you*

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
No NPC frank?

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Flame Illusion
No NPC frank?

Not yet. I started NPC articles for the NPCs I could find from Barton to Bass'ken until I was killed by the Animated. There's still LOTS more to be added, so please, feel free to do so!

I also encourage people to come and start their user pages. The User Infobox is still under construction, but it is nonetheless available to use.

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
I can't edit pages. emo

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Flame Illusion
I can't edit pages. emo

It's been set to require users to register and confirm their e-mails first. After that, you should have no problem.

Eternal Archenemy

14,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
It's not sending me a confirmation thing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff