NebUlar MoUToN MOnk
i only played zomg...:/

Hey can you give me the link? wink

Ruthless Hero

14,800 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I stayed here since 2009 for zOMG, and now it's gone... Sign me up please.

Mewling Wolf

Quote:
By signing this petition, you agree to the following:
1. I will not buy GCash until zOMG! is restored

2. I will not complete sponsor offers until zOMG! is restored
(the offers might not cost you anything, but the sponsors pay out on them, so it's the same as buying GCash as far as Gaia is concerned - this applies to the Daily Tree & Cash Tree)

3. I will not click on any ads on Gaia until zOMG! is restored
(Gaia is paid for clicks on these ads - many users have mentioned using AdBlock Plus, which you can install free for Firefox & Chrome)

If enough people pull together and stop spending their money here, perhaps Gaia will re-evaluate the worth of zOMG! and hire the staff necessary to restore the game. We are not asking for updates. We're not asking for inflation adjustments within the game. We simply want zOMG! back online.

SIGNED

Lupine Pumpkin

8,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
Signed. zOMG! was my only reason for being up here right after the economy started going down the toilet.
Sarah is sober
By now I'm sure most of you have heard the news. zOMG! will not be returning.

This is simply unacceptable. Many users have remained loyal to Gaia, despite the spend-spam, runaway inflation and dissatisfied community, for the sake of zOMG!

As Gaia has made it clear they are only interested in money and not the community at this point, I suggest this is where we draw our line in the sand.

(the offers might not cost you anything, but the sponsors pay out on them, so it's the same as buying GCash as far as Gaia is concerned - this applies to the Daily Tree & Cash Tree)

(Gaia is paid for clicks on these ads - many users have mentioned using AdBlock Plus, which you can install free for Firefox & Chrome)

If enough people pull together and stop spending their money here, perhaps Gaia will re-evaluate the worth of zOMG! and hire the staff necessary to restore the game. We are not asking for updates. We're not asking for inflation adjustments within the game. We simply want zOMG! back online.

If you agree to the above and would like to add your support, please post 'signed' (or something to that effect). I will update the list (next post below) as often as possible. ♥ Thank you so much to everyone who's signed and thrown their support behind this effort.

I am using the last of my GCash to promote this post, as I can't imagine a better use for it at this point.

BUMP ~ Sign ~
Sorry I'm late to this.
Please sign me up for this...although I kinda would enjoy updates to zOMG. <.<

Interesting Star

7,800 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Im signing up. Im beyond annoyed. I returned to gaia for zOMG and zOMG only. now its not here? no. get it back.

i feel stupid because ive just bought 5,000 gcash because ithought they were just updating it
Quote:

*a flowing signature is displayed at the bottom*

I too am signing this. I believe that GCash will ultimately be Gaia's downfall, too.

Invisible Citizen

Signed. I don't like the people running this site

Thieving Protagonist

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
Signed. zOMG is the reason I came back here. Without it, I have no reason to be on here.

Samuel Beal's Spouse

Married Wife

4,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Signed!

I came back to Gaia fro mwhe nI left in 09 and now it isnt here? I swear man....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff