Welcome to Gaia! ::

Basochist's Prince

Mysterious Master

14,540 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
I sign and fully support the idea of a zOMG! kickstarter for gaia. They just did a donation to charity and we all helped out in no time. There is literally no reason that they can't do the same thing right now to help out zOMG! and bring it back to gaia.

Familiar Hunter

11,815 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Syrenu
JLJ-x
Syrenu
xXx_Pookey_xXx
Haiiro no Ginka
Please restore the game. Its the only reason I returned to the site. crying

I know me too. cat_crying

Me three :C crying crying crying

me too Zomg is the only thing fun here the rest is a joke gonk

Seriously. Especially with this gosh awful inflation... I leave for 4 months, come back, and everything that used to be worth 100k-900k is now in the billions. Like. What the frick? What freakin happened.... cry

xD i wanted to know the same thing and still do

Lonely Lovergirl

15,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
  • Object of Affection 150
JLJ-x
Syrenu
JLJ-x
Syrenu
xXx_Pookey_xXx
Haiiro no Ginka
Please restore the game. Its the only reason I returned to the site. crying

I know me too. cat_crying

Me three :C crying crying crying

me too Zomg is the only thing fun here the rest is a joke gonk

Seriously. Especially with this gosh awful inflation... I leave for 4 months, come back, and everything that used to be worth 100k-900k is now in the billions. Like. What the frick? What freakin happened.... cry

xD i wanted to know the same thing and still do

I heard it had something to do with gold generators:T Change in management. Idek at this point. It just sucks. Majorly.

Barton Fatcat

3,950 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Wall Street 200
Signed, I fully support this petition!
Gaia is all about money now, sad to see how diff gaia back then and now.

9,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Hero 100
Signed! I only go on gaia to play zomg tbh and now without it, i don't have a reason to go on anymore. cry
Might as well sign me up as well. It's pretty ridiculous as an alchemist to not be able to gain many of my items without hunting down zOMG! caches every time, especially given inflation. Gaia won't get any support from me until they bring it back.

************************************************SIGNED*******************************************************

millennialpink's Buttercup

Sex Symbol

Sign me up!
zOMG was my past and my sister's pasts and I always loved to watch my sisters play it when I was littler. They both agree with me that this is outrageous and should be dealt with in a way where zOMG can come back for the enjoyment of us all Gaians!

Demonic Sleuth

3,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
BRING BACK ZOMG! BRING IT BACK! SIGN ME UP ZOMG ROCKS! IT SHOULD ALWAYS BE APART OF GAIA!!

Demonic Sleuth

3,550 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
without zomg gaia is like if imvu and facebook had a baby not cool!

Malevolent Mage

I'll Sign. I miss zomg so much,I remember when it was just but a whisper...Hopefully it will come back to loud thunderous applause. And out of the hands of this new money hungry CEO.
crying NO zOMG NEEDS TO COME BACK! IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!

I SIGN AS WELL

Smitten Lover

Signed

Though I resolved not to buy any gaia cash after that PM-Cash-Deals fiasco anyway

Kassanova0105's Significant Otter

Friendly Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Millionaire 200

Frozen Phantom

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Holy tamales.
: ( That's a blow for sure. I'm not super old, nor super new. I've been distant for a long while, so I'm just now hearing about this perma-close.
I was around since just after they launched zOMG!, bugs, holiday events, r4 Taunt, and Frank galore. Still remember those painful dial-up load times trying to play, eugh. I played so much back then. 4k orbs with years of dust on them ahaha. Never did get to beat Bruce nor Kamilla sadly.[/end story]
As silly as the notion is I thought the game would've stayed around so, so much longer.

I sign.
11.6CL strong.

Fuzzy Noob

10,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
I sign. zOMG! was the only good thing on this website. :l

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff