• Grunnyland Expert 250
Mavdoc
Excellent job Sebikaku! emotion_hug
Thanks Mav! 3nodding
Excellent job Sebikaku! emotion_hug

We Back's Husbando

Aged Noob

Gaidin
rofl The z!F wouldn't have been fun without your constant thread moving and locking dramallama

Goosies Moosies's Husband

Grumpy Feesh

zerodarkmatter
Gaidin abused his power as a moderator, a lot of people reported him for it and he was removed from the position.
Sebikaku

Not quite. In a nutshell, I got demodded because I continually gave HQ crap about things over the years, and questioned things the mod team was told to do if I didn't see logic in it. Eventually they got fed up, and the latest instance in January made them decide that they'd had enough. I didn't actually get reported but maybe twice for stuff done in here-- I checked before they gave me the boot just for kicks and giggles, even if I wouldn't have been allowed to touch those reports.

If they had actually gotten rid of me for doing crap wrong in here, they'd have reversed the stuff that was done wrong while they were at it. Try to get your gossip more on the correct side wink

--------------------

As for the actual topic at hand, I miss playing with various friends who no longer play the game, most of which haven't bothered with the site in general for 3 or 4 years. My favorite times playing were probably back when Shallow Seas was dominated by barnacle fluffs, and those were the easier enemies. It was a nice, relaxing place to run through and play. I still miss when end game areas were actually solo friendly.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sebikaku
Miyaka Hana
Sebikaku
Miyaka Hana

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Miya! Do you remember the time we were egg hunting back when z! still had an Easter event? We had a whole layer to ourselves? I think this was back when neither of us had an idea WTF a layer was and I still had to rely on a junky internet connection. Those were the days. xd

Dude that was so ******** awesome. We were all like "MY PRECIOUS. NO ONE SHALL TOUCH MY PRECIOUSSS" and we'd try to hide the fact it was there when people would get on screen xD

OHMYGOD DO YOU REMEMBER WE HAD A THIRD CHICK AND HER USER WAS "Princess CZ" OR SOME s**t AND WE BASICALLY HAD KICK-a** POSSE.

Man, those were the times.

Also, where are you:
      Ruike Raka

Dudeee I miss our little possee. emo JUDASSSS rofl

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Miyaka Hana
Sebikaku
Miyaka Hana

Miya! Do you remember the time we were egg hunting back when z! still had an Easter event? We had a whole layer to ourselves? I think this was back when neither of us had an idea WTF a layer was and I still had to rely on a junky internet connection. Those were the days. xd

Dude that was so ******** awesome. We were all like "MY PRECIOUS. NO ONE SHALL TOUCH MY PRECIOUSSS" and we'd try to hide the fact it was there when people would get on screen xD

OHMYGOD DO YOU REMEMBER WE HAD A THIRD CHICK AND HER USER WAS "Princess CZ" OR SOME s**t AND WE BASICALLY HAD KICK-a** POSSE.

Man, those were the times.

Also, where are you:
      Ruike Raka

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Black Boo 3
I've been with ZOMG since the start. When we were allowed to beta on it I through myself in full force. I've met amazing people and had the time of my life. I'm not ready to just quit on it now because it's 'done'. I've seen the highlights, and while this may be a low spot I'll be right here with ZOMG through it all.

Well they are going to be doing maintenance to fix a major bug of sorts. So there is a kind of rekindled sense of hope around here.

Generous Fairy

16,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sebikaku
Miyaka Hana

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Miyaka Hana

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
2Del
HNNNNNNNNNG STUDIO KILLERS.

3nodding I thought it was relevant. Their music is so sentimental and danceable at the same time.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
zerodarkmatter
Gaidin abused his power as a moderator, a lot of people reported him for it and he was removed from the position.
Sebikaku

That's unfortunate. Well, at least he's not around to do that again, right? sweatdrop

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Miyaka Hana
Sebikaku
Miyaka Hana
I love you, my son. heart

heart

why you hiding my luvvvvvv emo