Welcome to Gaia! ::

9,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ok i have noticed this that even though Zomg! is gone, it is not forgotten...fully. in towns 2 you can access a few new areas and a new area that was originally going to be in Zomg but was placed in towns 2 instead due to no being dumped as just map data it seems. you have to use the smart phone and world map option to access these areas. some are zen gardens, Bassen lake, gold beach, Venus, Forest,port of gambino,and a few other areas. (Note: it is not the full map layout of some of these map areas. ) (Note 2: Zomg was going to contain the entire World of Gaia but due to unfortunate events that have occured recently and size of the game, it could not handle all the areas at one time. ) it is unfortunate that Zomg is Gone for good. i miss it too because i played it alot and now wtf am i supposed to do with these soulbound items i have that i can't get rid of due to their soulboundness.
You can always sell your zOMG items in the MP.

Ice-Cold Lunatic

6,425 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Yes, but the rings will only hold value to collectors. Unbinding them doesn't really achieve much, as they have no use whatsoever.

9,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
how do you unbind the rings? when i try to click on the thing it just says "Sorry it cannot be sold or traded away unless under special stuff." (Can't remember how the exact word is spelled so i just said stuff. you get the picture. )

Expansionist's Significant Otter

Green Fairy

Site staff told us they were working on unbinding things and coming up with solutions for how to use them a few weeks ago. I'm sure they are busy working on the Christmas event and won't get to it until January.

Premium Gaian

They need to add the zOMG music to the zOMG Areas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas