Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alright your here, That is great meaning your probably one of the 100 people that play the game still! biggrin A ton of people don't play anymore, and the Developers have ceased to developing the game dramallama . So with our small community within Gaia's Small community, Lets try to build this into a strong one ninja . Unify groups and Recruit for Guilds, Clans Groups. Party up and lets stay unified.
http://www.twitch.tv/praisejellykid I try to stream as much as possible, so get the word out, zOMG! Is making a comeback burning_eyes

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
TopheChris
zOMG! Is making a comeback

Best joke 2014.

Saxy Coder

TopheChris
Unify groups and Recruit for Guilds, Clans Groups
  1. Clans are essentially the same as Guilds because Clan Chat is pretty much broken 5ever
  2. Been in 4 guilds dedicated to zOMG! things (from the timespan of around August 2013 to present) and none have lasted more than 2~3 months
    (In my opinion, "forum thread" groups are the best because all sorts of randoms can find then, anyone can read and post in them, and they don't really need to advertise because they're always there on the front page of forums.)

But hey, if you want a "unified" "party" group, come summon landy with us C8

Salty Aggressor

Lady Saxophone
TopheChris
Unify groups and Recruit for Guilds, Clans Groups
  1. Clans are essentially the same as Guilds because Clan Chat is pretty much broken 5ever
  2. Been in 4 guilds dedicated to zOMG! things (from the timespan of around August 2013 to present) and none have lasted more than 2~3 months
    (In my opinion, "forum thread" groups are the best because all sorts of randoms can find then, anyone can read and post in them, and they don't really need to advertise because they're always there on the front page of forums.)

But hey, if you want a "unified" "party" group, come summon landy with us C8

Epic landy***

But yeah I agree. The whole clans/guilds thing for zOMG! just doesn't work. People either aren't motivated orrr they don't want to have responsibilities of running such organizations. And then you get all the lazybones who don't want to do stuff in game emotion_0A0

Aged Noob

Quote:
So with our small community within Gaia's Small community, Lets try to build this into a strong one . Unify groups and Recruit for Guilds, Clans Groups. Party up and lets stay unified.

After the break I hope to do something useful, because as a newbie I agree that there's a lot here that gamers just don't know about, and I'm all about doing things on principle.
Man I just wish that the Devs actually would take time to do something with the game, they literally are so lazy with it. Like what are they actually trying to develop? dramallama But like Players should all be on One server for now, Like we should announce What Server everyone is gonna play on. And Let them know we got each other's backs! idk gaise. Shits hard talk2hand

Generous Rogue

10,900 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
TopheChris
Man I just wish that the Devs actually would take time to do something with the game, they literally are so lazy with it. Like what are they actually trying to develop? dramallama

In case you were not aware, (which clearly you aren't .... stare .... ) Gaia dismissed it's Zomg Developers over a year ago. We have not yet heard anything otherwise. They're not lazy, because they aren't there.

Enduring Star

TopheChris
Man I just wish that the Devs actually would take time to do something with the game, they literally are so lazy with it. Like what are they actually trying to develop? dramallama But like Players should all be on One server for now, Like we should announce What Server everyone is gonna play on. And Let them know we got each other's backs! idk gaise. Shits hard talk2hand
before you post, get some information >w> the devs of zOMG were awesome however gaia decided to fire them or remove them from zOMG to work on fb games...not their fault it isn't being developed anymore
Gomendasai! ninja Sorry im just frustrated, and saw the post recently sweatdrop my b didnt mean to sound like a duche
TopheChris
Alright your here, That is great meaning your probably one of the 100 people that play the game still! biggrin A ton of people don't play anymore, and the Developers have ceased to developing the game dramallama . So with our small community within Gaia's Small community, Lets try to build this into a strong one ninja . Unify groups and Recruit for Guilds, Clans Groups. Party up and lets stay unified.
http://www.twitch.tv/praisejellykid I try to stream as much as possible, so get the word out, zOMG! Is making a comeback burning_eyes

I'm in buddy. What can I do?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces