Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star

Okay, I know this will never happen. I just have a suggestion.

There should be another circle to indicate where another player is. This will work just like the group and friend function. Say, the circle is white. The white circle will appear where a player is. Did that make any sense at all? It's like how a red circle represents someone in your crew and the blue circle represents your friend.

Plus, it won't be crowded because there can be an option to disable it like how you can disable the group/friend/quests thing at the top. It's just nice to know where other players are.

Ice-Cold Abomination

14,325 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Not really much use for that.

You mean showing other users on the mini-map correct?

Why would it even be a worthwhile/useful feature?

Shout chatting to find potential crew mates and crewing up easily allows players to locate one another.

And many spots in game are used as common places for players to congregate.

Add in the fact that zOMG is pretty much dead in the water and we see no real point.

With it on, your map would become unusable and what's the point of having a feature if nobody would ever use it.

Star

AterAliquis
Not really much use for that.

You mean showing other users on the mini-map correct?

Why would it even be a worthwhile/useful feature?

Shout chatting to find potential crew mates and crewing up easily allows players to locate one another.

And many spots in game are used as common places for players to congregate.

Add in the fact that zOMG is pretty much dead in the water and we see no real point.

With it on, your map would become unusable and what's the point of having a feature if nobody would ever use it.

Calm down... that was just a suggestion. I did mention "I know this will never happen"... unless you didn't see that.
Hmm...I can certainly understand what you mean. Would make it easy to meet others. It's fairly common for me to be in OA or OR and think I have the whole place to myself and suddenly someone zipping right past me. xd

The drawback I imagine would be all the white dots clogging up the whole screen. For now. The best way to find out who's on is to use the recrewt list(assuming they've not disabled it) and call them out by name. Not quite as good as actually meeting them face to face though. sweatdrop

Saxy Coder

But that would ruin the hide-and-seek games gonk

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
Lady Saxophone
But that would ruin the hide-and-seek games gonk

my thoughts exactly.

Fashionable Friend

13,425 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Millionaire 200
Its a good and bad Idea like for example... if you want to hide and laugh obnobxiously when they go in the room and die.... more than once... Its funny... but then they have important buffs and threaten to leave on a dead server e-e. thats bad. But its good when you come back from recruiting and they are hiding cause then, they can't hide so... it's good either way. But you could always r1 the buffs to see where they are <.< Just saying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff