Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you like the new idea? (Chapter 2 Restart)

Sounds like fun! 0.34358974358974 34.4% [ 134 ]
Interesting... 0.27692307692308 27.7% [ 108 ]
I'm indifferent. 0.11282051282051 11.3% [ 44 ]
How could you even think of that?! 0.1 10.0% [ 39 ]
Obligatory Pollwhore Option. 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 65 ]
Total Votes:[ 390 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 > >>

User Image

I wonder if you could make it so that some rings use the animated's weight against them

The only example I can think of right now is heavier animated getting stuck in quicksand longer

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
EmperorZensekai
lol we did? what about? XD
Airshark?

btw some of your ideas on the front are really cool.
Airshark, cloud fluffs. I seem to recall mention of some new rings. We really ran with it xd

Glad you like them. Cleo and I are still locked in furious debate over the Deep Sea Village.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Pooky Plz
I wonder if you could make it so that some rings use the animated's weight against them

The only example I can think of right now is heavier animated getting stuck in quicksand longer
That could be kinda neat, of course to be fair, heavy users would also have to get stuck in the Sand Fluff's quicksand... still, it would make My Density an attractive ring, because you could use it for against the Bugs and Golems, but have it all worn off by the time you try and fight the fluffs..

I'm gonna add this to the front page.

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Valheita
EmperorZensekai
lol we did? what about? XD
Airshark?

btw some of your ideas on the front are really cool.
Airshark, cloud fluffs. I seem to recall mention of some new rings. We really ran with it xd

Glad you like them. Cleo and I are still locked in furious debate over the Deep Sea Village.

lol that event had to be the best ever.

lol I say they should make it so everytime you have to go back into SS on an eb run, it warps you to the last area you discovered instead to the begining of SS. So if you are in eb chamber, you go right there.... if you got to sealab, you go to sealab... ect....
I want a deep sea village! maybe as a whole new map thing though in the next chapter xD....
Valheita
Malignant Virus
Valheita
Hmm. How about a Legend that does it?

Pushy doesn't have anything to do if you make knockback affected by weight. What if Pushy gave you the ability to bull charge animated out of your way. If you move more than x pixels in a direction, your avatar charges, and any animated that touch his/her frame get pushed to the side.

Oooh Val, I just love your threads. Chock full of tl;dr. heart

Anyway, I think thats a good idea. Also, it should be more effective is you had more speed boosts on, since the more momentum, the more of a knockback effect there would be. i.e. shooting a cannon ball at 200 mph than at 3 mph. Plus, that would probably compliment the athlete set, which I'm sure is widely unused.
Yeah.

I'd equip Fleet Feet and Pushy just to ram through hordes of animated <3

Sounds fantastic!

Sorry for the delayed and very short reply. Working on my uni assessments. Be back later.

--edit--
I can imagine people using Pushy to bowl over EVERYTHING in Otami. It would be Tiny Terror Bowling instead of Ten Pin Bowling.
User Image

For the problem with walking back through SS
Maybe you can pick up some sort of teleportation device that works from the null chamber
Since the labtechs were experimenting with ghi, something like that isn't too far fetched
Maybe the dude in the Old Aqueduct makes it by reverse engineering P3 tech?

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I don't they need storyline modification lol, just a tweak to make it faster and more reliable if your internet is slow... I remember back when people took like 9 hours to beat eb @_@......... now it is much better, but a 15 minute walk through ss is kind of a waste of time when everything is dead.........
I think eb average time is about 2 hours now? not that bad, still long.. but not as grueling as before
User Image

They like to rationalize everything
Even landshark has an origin

Blessed Visionary

10,325 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pooky Plz
User Image

They like to rationalize everything
Even landshark has an origin

it is fun to make up things like that rofl

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Pooky Plz

For the problem with walking back through SS
Maybe you can pick up some sort of teleportation device that works from the null chamber
Since the labtechs were experimenting with ghi, something like that isn't too far fetched
Maybe the dude in the Old Aqueduct makes it by reverse engineering P3 tech?
Well, one of the alternative's mentioned in the Petition was a boat, which could take you out over the sealab compound and drop you in.

And yes, Landshark's origin was awesome. A shark that eats Animated.
User Image

Zenshark eats cherry fluffs
That's why if you defeat it, it explodes.

The boat works too, since you can breathe water.
Maybe one of the surfers could take you out, since they're always out on the water
They've seen the lab lights and such

Eloquent Explorer

Once again, you provide good insight into how to make the game better...
Troll biggrin
just kidding

Just my opinion(s): For the end boss, it should be everyone has completed EB before you can go to the village and skip everything, Everyone must have victory. No EB virgins

Everyone must have a boat permit to go to the village via GB
Hey, that boat can be used for other things too

Second, i like you G-Hi idea, but like some of the things i suggested in zIST, you can't change the whole story line of the game
Which it kinda does...

(btw, i love Divine's reference)
Pooky Plz
User Image

Zenshark explodes? I am confuzzled.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
Pooky Plz

The boat works too, since you can breathe water.
Maybe one of the surfers could take you out, since they're always out on the water
They've seen the lab lights and such
It'd give them something to do... and you'd have to try it during the day to get them to... Has merit.

Vicious Nerd

10,900 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
SoulSkourer
Once again, you provide good insight into how to make the game better...
Troll biggrin
just kidding

Just my opinion(s): For the end boss, it should be everyone has completed EB before you can go to the village and skip everything, Everyone must have victory. No EB virgins

Everyone must have a boat permit to go to the village via GB
Hey, that boat can be used for other things too

Second, i like you G-Hi idea, but like some of the things i suggested in zIST, you can't change the whole story line of the game
Which it kinda does...

(btw, i love Divine's reference)
Nah. I want this village to be available to anyone who's beaten SS. It's just more fair.

Besides, once you've beaten EB once, you'll not likely need to do it again. Especially if you're only a casual player.

Also, I'm not changing the storyline, I'm adding on to it. All life goes to, and comes from the Biosphere. It's conceivable that legendary figures have maintained a presence in the G'hi force of the Biosphere.

Moreover, who's to say that powerful animated like KKD aren't the result of the legend's own unique G'hi energy?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff