Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
fire monkey95
love how when i suggested this about a year ago everybody hated it!
well, that answers my question XD

i guess it takes the NEED for people to consider it :T
truthfully, if zOMG! was doing fine on its own, i'd hate this idea too XD but it seems a good alternative and an acceptable bother to save our dev team (that is, hoping it would, otherwise it's kinda pointless, eh?)

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Owlie
This is a really good idea, if you post in SF let me know!
will do :3

i wanna see how helpful people deem it before i do
so far looks pretty good, but i think we'll need an army to get heard XD
KitsunEva
iRection
Way, way, waaaaay before zOMG! was put in maintinence mode this idea was pitched but many users. I can't link the source but a dev said that zOMG! isn't viable for sponsors because of it's userbase, and so most sponsors take place in-site in a profile or a special page and *sometimes* new, or old, virtual worlds like Virtual Hollywood.
man sad if they can place it in hollywood and mirror in rally...zOMG! should be treated equal and be spared gonk

ima see if i can bring this up next ata....see what they say now >.<
No, it's not that.The sponsor decides where and how the sponsorship goes. Considering marketing strategies, zOMG! they will have less of an audience. Hence, zOMG! doesn't get sponsorships held within its world.

Destructive Bunny

I would love to see sponsors for zomg. Although this idea has been bought up before, and admin response was pretty much no.

If it take the same amount of effort to design the sponsorship event, they can reach a wider audience using towns, profiles, and isolated flash spaces.

Well thats what they said anyways. However if you believe in something you should go for it despite opposition. Gaia has changed their minds on things before wink

I will support your idea in SF if you raise it.

Rindul's Fav

Shady Shapeshifter

23,100 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cool Cat 500
i am wondering if this is still good

why do i feel Gaia stole our zOMG! devs to make this "summer springs" copy of a facebook game farmville...for facebook...

it boggles the mind why gaia is moving to facebook and leaving its customers behind :T

I DON'T EVEN HAVE, NOR DO I WANT, A FACEBOOK! Dx

i call facebook boycott neutral this is not going to bring more people INTO gaia...

and our precious zOMG! was shunned for THIS? ugh....i sure hope not

edit: THANK goodness i was proven wrong >.> still sad and feeling the new game will have just as much potential and yet just as little attention once they decide to scrap it for another new project, but anyway...let's see what happens, i am feeling hopeful now against my better judgement

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
iRection
Way, way, waaaaay before zOMG! was put in maintinence mode this idea was pitched but many users. I can't link the source but a dev said that zOMG! isn't viable for sponsors because of it's userbase, and so most sponsors take place in-site in a profile or a special page and *sometimes* new, or old, virtual worlds like Virtual Hollywood.
^this and yes you can read this in once of the stickys. 4laugh

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
iRection
KitsunEva
iRection
man sad if they can place it in hollywood and mirror in rally...zOMG! should be treated equal and be spared gonk

No, it's not that.The sponsor decides where and how the sponsorship goes. Considering marketing strategies, zOMG! they will have less of an audience. Hence, zOMG! doesn't get sponsorships held within its world.
Be that as it may if They were to chose something like this for zOMG! it would actually attract more people. I.E i hate rallys but when they have an event i see what the fuss is about. 4laugh
pandexX
iRection
KitsunEva
iRection

Be that as it may if They were to chose something like this for zOMG! it would actually attract more people. I.E i hate rallys but when they have an event i see what the fuss is about. 4laugh
That's true. But I doubt anyone would want to put their sponsor in zOMG! since it's been shelved.

Dedicated Lover

12,650 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
iRection
pandexX
iRection
KitsunEva
iRection

That's true. But I doubt anyone would want to put their sponsor in zOMG! since it's been shelved.
Now they wont. lol when the green lanturn movie came out that could have been a sponsor ring but they boutched it lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff