Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Exhibitionist

vane_art
Pinko Sacredheart
I'll sign up those who are coming today but since my parents have gone out and I'm not sure what time they will be back I am moving the time for the run for sooner. I have to go with them when they come back. It will now be moved to 3:00pm PST today.

Girl what is 3 pst you know i suck at these time zone things lmao
And im in biggrin
Best Time Zone Map ever cat_3nodding

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
Apple Blossom19
vane_art
Pinko Sacredheart
I'll sign up those who are coming today but since my parents have gone out and I'm not sure what time they will be back I am moving the time for the run for sooner. I have to go with them when they come back. It will now be moved to 3:00pm PST today.

And im in biggrin
Gracias!

Eloquent Exhibitionist

vane_art
Apple Blossom19
vane_art
Pinko Sacredheart

And im in biggrin
Gracias!
NP!!!! heart
if it deals with zomg then i am up sign me up to join and plus curious what is smeb and why is it called that ??

Tipsy Member

kaname ankoku
if it deals with zomg then i am up sign me up to join and plus curious what is smeb and why is it called that ??

smEB is the acronym for "Speed Mob End Boss." In smEB, you have set points in which you lure animated to and use AoE rings in order to quickly dispose of the mob. You do this process throughout the Underwater areas. smEB was created for efficiency. It is currently the fastest way to reach the End Boss.
Upward_Frown
kaname ankoku

smEB is the acronym for "Speed Mob End Boss." In smEB, you have set points in which you lure animated to and use AoE rings in order to quickly dispose of the mob. You do this process throughout the Underwater areas. smEB was created for efficiency. It is currently the fastest way to reach the End Boss.

ahh nice for this info ill tip you ok

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
can i join your crew for today?

Edit:
Can I join for a future run? c:
I would like to join, but... do members HAVE TO BE 10.0? : (I'm not)

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Charlotte the Nomad

Edit:

Its not too late to join today's run my dear, it all depends on if you're available at that time and have the time to do it, about an hour or two hours. If you don't have the time then you're very welcome to do the run Tuesday. If you are planning to join today's run be sure to check where we meet, the time, and what server.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
alias4him

No you don't have to be cl 10.0, it just helps. Also it helps if you have all or almost all the buffs. If not just tell me what buffs you do have so I know what to equip you with ^_^
Pinko Sacredheart
alias4him

No you don't have to be cl 10.0, it just helps. Also it helps if you have all or almost all the buffs. If not just tell me what buffs you do have so I know what to equip you with ^_^

Awesome. I'm around 9.0, but I'm pretty decent at managing higher-level stuff despite my low level. I *have* all the buffs, but my best are Rock Armor, Div, Coyote, Pot Lid, Imp Sphere, and Healing Halo (all 8.0+).

Also, are you picky about healing rings? I'm not accustomed to using Bandage or Wish... yeah, I'm one of those noobs with Diag. Is that okay?

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
alias4him
Pinko Sacredheart
alias4him

Awesome. I'm around 9.0, but I'm pretty decent at managing higher-level stuff despite my low level. I *have* all the buffs, but my best are Rock Armor, Div, Coyote, Pot Lid, Imp Sphere, and Healing Halo (all 8.0+).

Also, are you picky about healing rings? I'm not accustomed to using Bandage or Wish... yeah, I'm one of those noobs with Diag. Is that okay?

9.0 is perfectly fine. I'll keep in mind which buffs you have.

And no, diagnose is fine, but be sure to bring long range attack rings and defib.
Pinko Sacredheart

And no, diagnose is fine, but be sure to bring long range attack rings and defib.

Great, thanks! Count me in for today! heart

EDIT: oh shoot. that's dinnertime for me. I may or may not show up sad

Desirable Wench

13,000 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pinko Sacredheart
Charlotte the Nomad

Edit:

Its not too late to join today's run my dear, it all depends on if you're available at that time and have the time to do it, about an hour or two hours. If you don't have the time then you're very welcome to do the run Tuesday. If you are planning to join today's run be sure to check where we meet, the time, and what server.

I was able to do today's, but then my friend invited me to go to a coffee shop with her. I can't say no to that so not today. I can to do Tuesday's though.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
alias4him
Pinko Sacredheart

Great, thanks! Count me in for today! heart

EDIT: oh shoot. that's dinnertime for me. I may or may not show up sad

Oh dear..how long does it take for dinner?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff