Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
DarkSniper
Got anyone for Sunday's run yet?

I've done regular SS/EB a few times, and have read some smeb guides, but I've never actually done smeb before. I'm a fast learner, but want a crew that's a bit more smeb-noob friendly than ones I might find elsewhere. [Just in case I somehow manage to screw things up]

I'm also wondering: Is it permissible to drop an attack ring for integrity for the extra luck and stamina regen, or is it preferred to keep three attacks? [The answer to this would decide which account I'd come on, since my mule has integ]
Hmm dont know if she has anyone for sunday~ And that seems ok o:

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Wait, is there going to be a Sunday run?
Because, I highly doubt I'm doing anything that day ;o I think I might be over at my parents.

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Rumfish McCallister
Wait, is there going to be a Sunday run?
Because, I highly doubt I'm doing anything that day ;o I think I might be over at my parents.
Yes there will be a sunday run c:

Sparkly Lunatic

DarkSniper
I'm also wondering: Is it permissible to drop an attack ring for integrity for the extra luck and stamina regen, or is it preferred to keep three attacks? [The answer to this would decide which account I'd come on, since my mule has integ]
Like Ra said it depends on the crew whether it's acceptable or not. Personally when I SMEB I'd rather finish the run quicker and just do another run over getting the minor loot bonus that luck gives. As such, if I'm leading, I usually demand four attacks for efficiency reasons. If everyone in a good crew was only carrying two attacks I can guarantee that it'd slow the run down.

Lonely Werewolf

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
ezaire
DarkSniper
Like Ra said it depends on the crew whether it's acceptable or not. Personally when I SMEB I'd rather finish the run quicker and just do another run over getting the minor loot bonus that luck gives. As such, if I'm leading, I usually demand four attacks for efficiency reasons. If everyone in a good crew was only carrying two attacks I can guarantee that it'd slow the run down.

Thanks for the tip c:
Did a couple runs with and without a passive ring, and the bonus it provided was indeed negligible compared to the time the crews saved when I dropped it for another attack,

Also, @Thread. Probably won't be able to make it to today's run, I'm sick and need sleep, since it's really late :c

Hallowed Lunatic

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
count me in for today biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I'll sign up those who are coming today but since my parents have gone out and I'm not sure what time they will be back I am moving the time for the run for sooner. I have to go with them when they come back. It will now be moved to 3:00pm PST today.

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
I wish I could go but I have to go see my great grandma today. :c
I promised myself I wouldn't do another run until I got my scarf recipe with Pinko.
I hope I can make it tomorrow <33
I was wondering, did Cuppa ever get his scarf recipe? If not I will happily give him mine. C:

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Rumfish McCallister
I promised myself I wouldn't do another run until I got my scarf recipe with Pinko.
I was wondering, did Cuppa ever get his scarf recipe? If not I will happily give him mine. C:

Aw D: tomorrow there won't be a run sweatdrop I'm going to my best friend's house. But Tuesday there will for sure be a run. No cuppa probably has it XD he just can't find it in his recipes.

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Pinko Sacredheart
I'll sign up those who are coming today but since my parents have gone out and I'm not sure what time they will be back I am moving the time for the run for sooner. I have to go with them when they come back. It will now be moved to 3:00pm PST today.

Girl what is 3 pst you know i suck at these time zone things lmao
And im in biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
vane_art
And im in biggrin

What state are you in again?

Greedy Fatcat

14,550 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • First step to fame 200
Pinko Sacredheart
Rumfish McCallister

Aw D: tomorrow there won't be a run sweatdrop I'm going to my best friend's house. But Tuesday there will for sure be a run. No cuppa probably has it XD he just can't find it in his recipes.

Oohh okayy~ I'll make sure to make no plans, in fact I'm babysitting that day so it works out perfectly xD
Okay, Cuppa is just a silly goose then :3

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Rumfish McCallister
Oohh okayy~ I'll make sure to make no plans, in fact I'm babysitting that day so it works out perfectly xD
Okay, Cuppa is just a silly goose then :3

xD yep Cuppa is silly and sometimes a pain in the booty but Cuppa is my savior for smeb runs<3

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
Pinko Sacredheart
vane_art
And im in biggrin

What state are you in again?
Lol nevermind I figured it out~ 6pm my time

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points