Gotta change servers but am on my way!

No poblem hun :3

Lonely Werewolf

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
Got anyone for Sunday's run yet?

I've done regular SS/EB a few times, and have read some smeb guides, but I've never actually done smeb before. I'm a fast learner, but want a crew that's a bit more smeb-noob friendly than ones I might find elsewhere. [Just in case I somehow manage to screw things up]

I'm also wondering: Is it permissible to drop an attack ring for integrity for the extra luck and stamina regen, or is it preferred to keep three attacks? [The answer to this would decide which account I'd come on, since my mule has integ]

Greedy Shapeshifter

17,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
DarkSniper
Is it permissible to drop an attack ring for integ for the extra luck and stamina regen, or is it preferred to keep three attacks? [The answer to this would decide which account I'd come on]

That depends entirely on the crew I think. Some crews go, "NO INTEG >8U" while others just don't care as long as you have your buffs, do a decent amount of damage and healing.

I suppose the rule of thumb would be: if you trust your crew to not bite your head off and die during the instance, go ahead and bring it.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
WE JUST BEAT SMEB IN 1HR 9MINS!!!! CONGRATS MY CREW!

AND VALZ GOT HER SCARF!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
DarkSniper

I've done regular SS/EB a few times, and have read some smeb guides, but I've never actually done smeb before. I'm a fast learner, but want a crew that's a bit more smeb-noob friendly than ones I might find elsewhere. [Just in case I somehow manage to screw things up]

I'm also wondering: Is it permissible to drop an attack ring for integrity for the extra luck and stamina regen, or is it preferred to keep three attacks? [The answer to this would decide which account I'd come on, since my mule has integ]

Yes I have room for Sunday and actually have room right now. We finished it so fast that I'm doing a second run. We're in bootsnake, gold beach, under the null. And I don't mind what rings you bring as long as you have most or all of the buffs at lvl 10 and bring atleast 1 healing ring and a defib.

Lonely Werewolf

11,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
Pinko Sacredheart
DarkSniper

Yes I have room for Sunday and actually have room right now. We finished it so fast that I'm doing a second run. We're in bootsnake, gold beach, under the null. And I don't mind what rings you bring as long as you have most or all of the buffs at lvl 10 and bring atleast 1 healing ring and a defib.

I'm there, though I don't see you, perhaps you're on a different layer?

I've got everything at or above 10 c: Mkays, got those, leaving two spots for buffs

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
We beat eb~ SO close to beat the other record!! >:c
We beat it in 1hour and 10minutes

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Reminder: no smeb runs tomorrow. I won't be home.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
vane_art

I know xD 1min difference. Its those pee breaks xP

13,850 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
Pinko Sacredheart
vane_art

We should pee before going! xD
Dang, y'all are good! Congrats guys! Maybe I'll join up sometime when I'm not about to fall asleep... *Grumbles about finals*

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
vane_art
Pinko Sacredheart
vane_art

We should pee before going! xD

Thats what me and neko did XD tip: When I stop to go pee- go pee too wink

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Bearman George
Dang, y'all are good! Congrats guys! Maybe I'll join up sometime when I'm not about to fall asleep... *Grumbles about finals*

Thank you bear<3 ^_^ and I'd love for you to join us when you can.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I would join, but due to timezones I can't

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers