Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Forgot to add, Cory will be going onto my account for me to gather the daily event items and to help me with a few achievments. So if you see me online- its not me. Its my friend taking care of my account for me :3
Pinko Sacredheart
When will your next run be?

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Welcome back Pinko.
....I think....

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
My dear friends and smebbers, I will not be on much for a while. This is partly due to being in college classes Monday-Thursday and doing homework/projects. It is also due to dealing with some bad events currently going on in my life. I will host infrequent runs when time and mood allows until further notice. I apologize if I am disappointing or letting anyone down. I am doing my best to get a handle on everything as quickly as I can. Thank you for your patience.

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Pinko Sacredheart
My dear friends and smebbers, I will not be on much for a while. This is partly due to being in college classes Monday-Thursday and doing homework/projects. It is also due to dealing with some bad events currently going on in my life. I will host infrequent runs when time and mood allows until further notice. I apologize if I am disappointing or letting anyone down. I am doing my best to get a handle on everything as quickly as I can. Thank you for your patience.
Hope uh...things get better for you? cat_sad

Hilarious Genius

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Can you help me get the scarf? I'm on 1:00pm EST - 3:00pm EST. Depending on house work.

Hilarious Genius

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Understood. No problem. I am not on weekends only weekdays. Let me know when is a good time for you. I know I am new to the who 6 smeb thing but I have been a zOMG player for 3-4 years. I am just now hearing about 6 smeb award thing. Any help would be nice.

Pinko Sacredheart

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Amber Kittie Powell

I'm afraid the earliest I get out from classes is on Mondays and Wednesdays, I don't get out until about 3pm PST and even then I don't get on until about an hour later. Maybe if I find enough people early enough I could do a run before I go to class on one of those days, I don't go in until 1:45pm and usually leave home at 12:30pm. Um I can try and set up a run around 10:30/11am PST I suppose, I just don't know if I'll have any of my usuals available that early..Let me know what you want to do first please.

Hilarious Genius

9,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Millionaire 200
Thank you for trying. I won't tell you to get out of your way to help me. I'll find a way. You have a good night.

Pinko Sacredheart
Amber Kittie Powell

I'm afraid the earliest I get out from classes is on Mondays and Wednesdays, I don't get out until about 3pm PST and even then I don't get on until about an hour later. Maybe if I find enough people early enough I could do a run before I go to class on one of those days, I don't go in until 1:45pm and usually leave home at 12:30pm. Um I can try and set up a run around 10:30/11am PST I suppose, I just don't know if I'll have any of my usuals available that early..Let me know what you want to do first please.

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Whoa...posts....
Pinko doesn't have spring break right now question

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Nadistu

Yes..posts.
I don't think we get a spring break since we're just a community college. I think our week between winter session and spring semester was our "spring break" not sure though..

I should get a run together sometime this week..maybe it'll do me good. I just don't know whose available and stuff.

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Pinko Sacredheart
Nadistu

Yes..posts.
I don't think we get a spring break since we're just a community college. I think our week between winter session and spring semester was our "spring break" not sure though..

I should get a run together sometime this week..maybe it'll do me good. I just don't know whose available and stuff.
Personally, I'm going on a trip tomorrow.
Not around for about a week.

The community college and univ around here are all off this week- as far as I know

Man-Hungry Vampire

17,375 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
i would love to do this. when is the next run? also, please excuse my ignorance but how exactly do you get the sinister scarf? do you need a recpie or what?

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
Megaman-Lan 10

I have some work to do today but maybe tomorrow evening after I get home from class.

You recieve a Sinister Scarf as a recipe. To recieve the recipe you must win SMEB 4 times, it doesn't need to be in a row, just 4 times. BUT for your win to count you must go through the dialogue boxes at the end of every win of smeb. To do this you are sent to the barton bar at the end of every win, I suggest for people to go up the stairs there and all the way to the right or left so they don't accidentally exit the bar.

A series of dialogue boxes will appear, you must click Ok for every box that comes up. If you exit out of the dialogue boxes you will become glitched and unable to win a scarf at all on the your current account. Once you do a dialogue box you will recieve a recipe, which recipe depends on what win it is.

First win: a ring and crystal fluff recipe
Second win: null fluff recipe
Third win: mecha lab recipe
Fourth win: sinister scarf recipe

You then craft the scarf and voila~

Man-Hungry Vampire

17,375 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Pinko Sacredheart
Megaman-Lan 10

I have some work to do today but maybe tomorrow evening after I get home from class.

You recieve a Sinister Scarf as a recipe. To recieve the recipe you must win SMEB 4 times, it doesn't need to be in a row, just 4 times. BUT for your win to count you must go through the dialogue boxes at the end of every win of smeb. To do this you are sent to the barton bar at the end of every win, I suggest for people to go up the stairs there and all the way to the right or left so they don't accidentally exit the bar.

A series of dialogue boxes will appear, you must click Ok for every box that comes up. If you exit out of the dialogue boxes you will become glitched and unable to win a scarf at all on the your current account. Once you do a dialogue box you will recieve a recipe, which recipe depends on what win it is.

First win: a ring and crystal fluff recipe
Second win: null fluff recipe
Third win: mecha lab recipe
Fourth win: sinister scarf recipe

You then craft the scarf and voila~

thank you!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers