Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
No run today. Being unwillingly dragged away by my family today to go do something I don't want to - ^ -
Pinko Sacredheart
No run today. Being unwillingly dragged away by my family today to go do something I don't want to - ^ -

D'awww. I hope you can find a way to make it enjoyable.

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
a dose of rose

I'm just gonna try and steal my aunt's laptop and hide in her room with it until we have to go = n = There's people there I don't want to even be in the same room with. And of course I don't wanna sit there and listen to all the bs and gossip each person has to say about the others when their backs are turned.
Pinko Sacredheart
a dose of rose

I'm just gonna try and steal my aunt's laptop and hide in her room with it until we have to go = n = There's people there I don't want to even be in the same room with. And of course I don't wanna sit there and listen to all the bs and gossip each person has to say about the others when their backs are turned.

Good luck with the steal! Gossip? Quick, wear earmuffs!!!

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
a dose of rose

If I steal it I'll get onto gaia and stuff. But there still won't be a run, I don't own a laptop so I don't use one on a regular basis and its very difficult for me to use the mouse and such x.x

I don't own earmuffs D;
Pinko Sacredheart
a dose of rose

If I steal it I'll get onto gaia and stuff. But there still won't be a run, I don't own a laptop so I don't use one on a regular basis and its very difficult for me to use the mouse and such x.x

I don't own earmuffs D;

Welp, Laptop means Gaia and Gaia means fun with friends, so who cares about the run! It will be a good touchpad practice too biggrin

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
a dose of rose

Yeah..well I gtg now v.v Bye rose♥
Pinko Sacredheart
a dose of rose

Yeah..well I gtg now v.v Bye rose♥

Later!

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
gaia_kittenstar

Invisible Gaian

14,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Invisibility 100
emotion_dowant

Magnetic Prophet

14,700 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
Pinko Sacredheart

Come stay with me, Pinko. You can be on Gaia all day long. 4laugh

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250

Beloved Lunatic

16,150 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
I'll be gone February 16th-23rd on a family vacation to Disneyworld♥ I've been busy getting ready for the trip and packing, so no runs until after I come back and attempt to regain my time zone differences x.x

Hoarding Shapeshifter

25,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Spirit Hoarder 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Pinko Sacredheart
I'll be gone February 16th-23rd on a family vacation to Disneyworld♥ I've been busy getting ready for the trip and packing, so no runs until after I come back and attempt to regain my time zone differences x.x
Have fuuuuunnn~~ Take pictures, write a trip journal, and do all the other fun stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff